Live P.D

TDHND

Reaction score
Not sure how many of you watch this show, but me and the wife are hooked on it. Anyone on last night's show they showed a preview for a new show that follows female officers. In that preview a guy was wearing an Eagles jersey and I said they should arrest him for wearing that and just after that the male officer partner said the same thing. Just thought it was funny.

GMO415

Reaction score
I saw a few and wasn't too interested. I keep hearing good things about it.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It's pretty interesting......one thing that stands out for me is how much money, officers, and other resources is wasted for small amounts of weed instead of using those on much larger crimes.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
This is hilarious you started this thread. I've been hooked like crazy on this show and was thinking about bringing up the topic around here.

I've been binge watching their video clips on YouTube.

There's a lot I've taken away from the show.
A) Being a cop would have it's moments. There are times I think it would be fun and times where I think it would just wear you down dealing with people.
B) I can see where police get tired of being lied to constantly. "So I found this meth pipe in your purse." "What? Really? Never have seen that before! Not mine!"
C) If you want to do drugs, whatever, your prerogative, but don't "ride dirty". It is amazing the amount of drug charges that come out of simple traffic stops.
D) There are some strange, strange people in this world. Humans are an odd species.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Not sure how many of you watch this show, but me and the wife are hooked on it. Anyone on last night's show they showed a preview for a new show that follows female officers. In that preview a guy was wearing an Eagles jersey and I said they should arrest him for wearing that and just after that the male officer partner said the same thing. Just thought it was funny.
Never heard of it. What's it on?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I've been hooked on cooking shows lately. I love cooking. The Hairy Bikers recent couple of series are pretty awesome in showing exotic, easy to make dishes and they're funny as heck.
Once I'm done doing what I do, I want to enter a cooking academy and learn everything. Except baking... baking doesn't excite me too much. Maybe making some of those British beef pies... YUM.