live philly post-game show

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
first thing they said......

t.o. is smiling smugly somewhere. you can't do it without me.

HAHAHAHA....i love it!

STSINAZ

Reaction score
To Is Gone...book It...he Is Going To Go To Atlanta Next Year

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
If he hates life with McNabb's accuracy, wait til he get's a load of Vicks. :rolleyes:

lwehlers

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:

you really think that he will go to atlanta. i mean the offensive cordinator in atlanta is the same guy that was his last cordinator that he complained about in his last season in san francisco. then again mora seems to know how to get along with players and get them playing well. mora also was the defensive coach in san fran so he could probaly be able to get owens to play.

Cowboy from New York

Reaction score
It would serve the NFL well in the future if the owners got together and blackballed this guy forever. A message needs to be sent, you can only be so much of an a-hole before we get fed up with your crap and you will pay a price for it. The ultimate a-hole should pay the ultimate price.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
McNabb said in the interview that they are better off without TO.

Billy Bullocks

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:
It would serve the NFL well in the future if the owners got together and blackballed this guy forever. A message needs to be sent, you can only be so much of an a-hole before we get fed up with your crap and you will pay a price for it. The ultimate a-hole should pay the ultimate price.

In a perfect world, maybe. As long as TO can play football to the level he has so far in his career, one of the 32 teams will be willing to take a shot on him. It's hard to argue with his talent. Just his attitude could use a LITTLE work

zagnut

Reaction score
Cowboy from New York said:

You're talkin' collusion. Not good for the NFL's future and unnecessary. Collusion would result in a lawsuit. Ross Verba isn't half the problem T.O. is and he's pretty much out of the league. No need for the owners to conspire.

T.O.'s closing in on the end of his career anyway and has become a cancer on the only two teams he's been with. His days of giant contracts are over and he doesn't strike me as a guy who plays for the love of the game. Unless he picks up some humility, he may not have many more years left.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
zagnut said:
You're talkin' collusion. Not good for the NFL's future and unnecessary. Collusion would result in a lawsuit. Ross Verba isn't half the problem T.O. is and he's pretty much out of the league. No need for the owners to conspire.

T.O.'s closing in on the end of his career anyway and has become a cancer on the only two teams he's been with. His days of giant contracts are over and he doesn't strike me as a guy who plays for the love of the game. Unless he picks up some humility, he may not have many more years left.

TO is no where near the end of his career. The man is built solidly and hasnt lost a step. He could easily give a team another five years at least.
Teams will have to simply want to put up with him though, hes not going to change.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
There aren't many teams that will want him under any circumstances, but someone who thinks they can take the next step towards a SB with him and control him will give him a nice contract that will have tons of restrictions and stipulations in it. Bank on it...his next contract will have wording that controls his mouth and his actions regarding his teammates and his organization...money talks, and it appears to be the only thing he understands.

He'll balk at it at first, but then he'll realize there's no job in the NFL for him without a contract that controls his behavior. He'll still be allowed to draw attention to himself with preplanned celebrations, but any negative comments about his teammates or organization will negate his next contract and cause him to forfeit money. He'll be playing in the NFL next season, imo.

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
I think he'll sign one-year contracts with options for the second year. He'll end up playing out the next 5 years of his career that way IMO

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
STSINAZ said:

their GM is on record as saying they wouldnt want him here

that will be the case with most teams...and Jimmy Johnson is exactly right, somebody will sign him, but he wont get another big contract in this league, ever

David

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
I heard that TO said he wanted to play with Peyton Manning. yeah right, like either of them could co-exist with each other. Manning is very demanding and they don't tolerate dissention on that team.

Owens is the complete antithesis of Marvin Harrison and could never submit to Manning's leadership style.

The bottom line is that Owens will never be happy, period, regardless of who the QB is because he is not suited to a team sport like football. He should have gone into baseball or track or some other sport where an individual has more of an impact.

The WWE would be a perfect place for Owens.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
zagnut said:
You're talkin' collusion.

I agree that the owner can't just get together and informally descide that no one should offer him a job, but there are ways to ban him if they want to. As long as the owners vote him out by majority for something like "conduct detrimental to the league" he would have little or no shot at winning any lawsuit. The NFL has billions of dollars to backup their actions if need be. Whether they have the back bone to actually do it is another story.

TO can always make enough to "feed his family" in Canada!
:lmao2: :lmao: :laugh2: :laugh1:

burmafrd

Reaction score
TO has acted up so bad that the league could ban him for life and there is not a thing he could do about it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I agree with what was being said by all the pre-game shows and that is TO will go some where but no team with any sense is going to pay out big money for him. Talent wise the guy is great but he is a team killer and you still win games because of the team not just 1 guy

sacase

Reaction score
It is so funny how you guys are making a mountain out of a mole hill. KJ in Tampa was kicked off and everyone was saying what a cancer he was to his teams. Have we heard a peep from KJ? You say how bad he is and he should be banned from the NFL....Hello...Leneord Little ring a bell? Yeah he is egotistical, but the guy is smart. I think he knew philly was done and he wanted off of the team. He knows his value, and he knows that whatever team that picks him up will be doing so to make a run at the SB. All of his outbursts are preplanned. Did he hurt his marketablility? Yeah he did somewhat, but in doing so he will get another chance to play for a SB which I think is his ultimate goal. I would no be suprised at all, that if he gets one he will retire the very next day. Just look at the teams he has made problems for, they were both declining. There is method to his madness. Hell how many times did Lawerence Phillips get a chance in the NFL? He doesn't have half the talent TO does.

AtlCB

Reaction score
STSINAZ said:
I seriously doubt that the Falcons want any part of T.O. Mora has a very disciplined team and knows the the type of person that T.O. is. My best guess is that he is picked up by Oakland or New Orleans.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Brian Dawkins was on WIP this morning after the game and said that he didn't thibk T.O. would be back. The hosts were concerned that with it being a Monday nite game with Dallas, no less that the spotlight would be on T.O..