LIVE tonight Tony Romo and Bradie James

Reaction score
LIVE tonight Tony Romo and Bradie James
OK cowboys fans it is Tuesday and time for another edition of "Inside the Huddle".

This week the show is hosted by Tony Romo and his guest is Bradie James.

we encourage everyone to go to www.insidethehuddle.com or click on the link below and watch the show LIVE from the Gaylord Texan Resort.

If you want to catch up on the first two weeks shows before tonights LIVE broadcast they are archived on the site ( I have even added a larger player on the archive page )

I will also be implementing a viewer email segment into the show but have not gotten the form on the site yet so if any of you want to ask a question that may be selected to read on the show you can PM me here prior to 1:30pm central today. please direct your questions to this weeks show guests (Romo or James) and let us know your first name and where you are from and we will randomly select 3 fan questions for tonights show. ** remember the name of the show is "Inside" the huddle so your questions do not have to be game related you can ask anything (within reason) you may want to know about what goes on behind the scenes or in their personal lives, etc.

SO... send me your questions and everyone tune it to see Tony Romo and Bradie James LIVE at 8pm central time tonight.