Locker staying at Washington

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Clausen is the consensus #1 QB coming out of the draft now.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dbair1967;3145781 said:
Per ESPN.
My nephew who is a Rams fan will be sad. I keep telling him get Suh. His D-line would kill people.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Hostile;3146070 said:
My nephew who is a Rams fan will be sad. I keep telling him get Suh. His D-line would kill people.

Which team has the tiebreaker for the #1 pick right now, Rams or Bucs? Also, what is the tiebreaker for that?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
ajk23az;3146118 said:
Which team has the tiebreaker for the #1 pick right now, Rams or Bucs? Also, what is the tiebreaker for that?
Right now the Rams have the #1 and the Bucs #2.

Strength of schedule is the #1 determining factor for ties.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Too bad the Rams dont have 2 firsts.....they could get Suh and McClain and really solidify the interior of that D.

RS12

Reaction score
We'll see what happens as the deadline nears and he figures out how much less money he'll get in the 2011 draft. You can be sure there are agents out there this second trying to put that bug in his ear.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Biggems;3146194 said:
Too bad the Rams dont have 2 firsts.....they could get Suh and McClain and really solidify the interior of that D.
They did take Laurenitis last year. If I were the Rams I would go D heavy in the Draft and O heavy in Free Agency focusing on OL and WR.

Quincy Butler and Danny Amendola start for them at CB and WR.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Hostile;3146262 said:
They did take Laurenitis last year. If I were the Rams I would go D heavy in the Draft and O heavy in Free Agency focusing on OL and WR.

They could also add a vet like David Carr to start while they develop whatever qb they draft.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
windward;3146351 said:
They could also add a vet like David Carr to start while they develop whatever qb they draft.
They already have Kyle Boller. I think they need QB help, but draft a guy to develop, not rush him in.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
A degree just isn't worth risking multi millions guaranteed.

Bigdog

Reaction score
that kind of bites. I was hoping that he would come out and push some players down to us. Oh well.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Bigdog;3146524 said:
that kind of bites. I was hoping that he would come out and push some players down to us. Oh well.

Not going to have to push much if we keep moving up to them:mad:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
ajk23az;3146065 said:
Clausen is the consensus #1 QB coming out of the draft now.

which to me says eons about how awful a QB draft this is

thankfully we dont need one

RS12

Reaction score
Somebody on ESPN radio said today he could be looking at 5 million dollar contract in 2011 with new rookie cap versus a 50 million contract in 2010 by coming out now. Just dont see how the guy lets a potential 45 million slip through his fingers like that. Doubt the Angels money gonna make up for it.

masomenos

Less is more
Reaction score
CATCH17;3146447 said:
A degree just isn't worth risking multi millions guaranteed.

I'm sure he has an insurance policy that pays him a couple million, if he gets hurt. He still has a lot that he can accomplish at UW too. Competing for the Pac 10 championship really shouldn't be out of the question next year and Locker could end up getting a lot of Heisman talk.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3146262 said:

If I was them I'd go D heavy like you said eventually it will pay off right?

DFWJC

Reaction score
So at least until the combines, 4 or 5 of the top guys just moved up a notch. But as we all know, a lot changes between the end of the college regular season and draft day. We have no idea if Locker was even going to be the 1st pick...it seems to change every year in the 4 month window.