LOL - Chris Carter tells Skip Bayless, "Just calm down, relax...".

RomoIsBack

Reaction score
thats one believer he just said where better then what he think-carter

thats one espn person believing

DemonBlood

Reaction score
lolwut.jpg

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;2495599 said:

Sorry dude but is that even English? :)

dcjules

Reaction score
leave it to Skip,"we were lucky to win"....Skip played the what if game...what if Romeo did not bat ball out of endzone, what if Hixon caught that perfect pass from Eli, what if what if????? c'mon...what if Spears gets the fumble on the sack from Ware, what if Newman breaks a tackle on his int and goes all the way???? Dude, have a clue.....

why were at it, what if Jackie Smith cathes that pass in the SB????? Yeah what if????

Temo

Reaction score
dcjules;2495620 said:
leave it to Skip,"we were lucky to win"....Skip played the what if game...what if Romeo did not bat ball out of endzone, what if Hixon caught that perfect pass from Eli, what if what if????? c'mon...what if Spears gets the fumble on the sack from Ware, what if Newman breaks a tackle on his int and goes all the way???? Dude, have a clue.....

why were at it, what if Jackie Smith cathes that pass in the SB????? Yeah what if????

You could on with that too:

- What if that ticky-tack DPI hadn't been called on Newman
- What if Owens had caught that (even better thrown than the manning play) pass early in the game?

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CowboyFan74;2495581 said:
Wut? Why?
If you've ever seen Skip Bayless talk, he yells/talks and he's extremely hyper. So he starts out by saying the 'boys were lucky and he goes on and on about Team Obliterator...

And Cris Carter responds with that...and then he says that a team that gets 8 sacks aren't lucky.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RomoIsBack;2495599 said:

You can say that again. Wait. What?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'll bet Skippy was about ready to lose it last night. That had to be the worst case scenero for him.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2495606 said:
Sorry dude but is that even English? :)

LOL! :laugh1:

Skip is Skip.

He's going to go contrary to the Cowboys because he knows their fans just can't resist reacting to him.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
dcjules;2495620 said:

The only player that could have recovered it was Tuck and he was already out of bounds.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Skippy was all about making excuses for the Giants. Love how he kept going on about injuries.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
I'll just repeat what I always say everytime Skip is brought up, who cares what he says? He could say we are superbowl ready and I still wouldn't give a crap what he thinks. I don't understand why any of you do either.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
RomoIsBack;2495599 said:

my computer just shut down attempting to translate this other-worldly language.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Carter said Harrison or Porter should be NFL MVP. skippy thinks it's Roflsberger.