LOL .. Jerry Jones, "I love football" commercial

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Yep! I need a 12 person hot tub shaped like Texas Stadium. :)

Wimbo

Reaction score
On a related note... Culpepper should never again be in a commercial. I'm guessing FedEx is not pleased with that acting job.

Hoods

Reaction score
Wimbo said:
On a related note... Culpepper should never again be in a commercial. I'm guessing FedEx is not pleased with that acting job.

Culpepper? I saw Bettis.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Wimbo said:

Agreed. Ha. Culpepper an actor he is NOT. Wow. Love the guy but he was terrible in that commercial. Hehehe!

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Does anyone find it funny that Jerry Jones acted better than both Bettis and Culpeper? I do, lol.

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Does anyone find it funny that Jerry Jones acted better than both Bettis and Culpeper? I do, lol.

No, because Jerry is used to being in front of a camera.

Hoods

Reaction score
Dallas4ever said:

Generally experience makes you a better actor...

What does that have to do with how he performed compared to the others?

blindzebra

Reaction score
Wimbo said:

At least they did not have him doing that arm rolling...traveling signal...dance he does.:D

nathanlt

Reaction score
Dallas4ever said:

Are you kidding??? I'm suprised he didn't say something like...

"And I... (uh)..... have a ... (uh)... (lipsmack)... 12 person (uh)... hot tub shaped like Lipsmack Stadium... (uh) .... can we take it from the top?

For all his business skill, he has a limited speaking ability.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Not all speaking skills are the same. There's a difference between a salesman and lecturer. Jerry speaks the same way all great salesmen speak. Its all smiling and body language with purposely verbosse and vague verbage, while his hand is picking the wallet out of your pocket.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I want to see Jerry scream "We must certainly be positive about protecting the house!!" in an Underarmor commercial.