LOL...Pac Man Jones

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
this kid is nothing but trouble...I still cant believe Tennessee took him last yr over Rolle:

Titans | Police and courts: Drug bust in Tennessee
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:35:41 -0700

Jim Wyatt and Christian Bottorff, of the Tennessean report nine people were arrested on suspicion of having roles in two major drug rings that trafficked cocaine and marijuana in Sumner and Davidson counties in Tennessee. One man, from Nashville, has possible ties to Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones, authorities said Friday, April 14. Officers seized 1,653 pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine, more than 20 vehicles and $608,000, police said. Many of the questions at a news conference surrounded the possible connection to Jones. Davidson County District Attorney Torry Johnson said that Jones is an acquaintance of suspect Darryl Jerome Moore, an aspiring rap singer who was released early last year from federal prison in California. Jones' nickname was embroidered as "Pac Man" on the black leather seats of a 2004 Cadillac XLR, a pricey sports car that authorities confiscated from Moore's apartment. Jones' Nashville attorney, Roger May, said yesterday that the car does not belong to his client, and he said he does not know if Jones ever owned or drove the car. Jones' sports agent, Michael Huyghue, said yesterday that he had advised his client not to comment.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
great quote from his lawyer "the car also says Cadillac on it"

spindoc

Reaction score
I saw him interviewed on NFL Network before last year's draft and he came off as a Grade A punk. I don't mind taking chances with character guys in the later rounds, but there are always safer blue chip players in Round One.

metalichris

Reaction score
Why does all of the players that come from West Virginia have to be drugies and have bad attitudes? That is what gives us a bad name.

MiStar

Reaction score
I saw the interviews last year too, and he didn't come off as a punk, he came off as mildly ********. I don't think he's insolent, thug, or has any big drug trafficking plans, he just lacks the mental acuity to stay out of trouble.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
PACMAN%20JAWS%20sm.jpg

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
metalichris said:
Why does all of the players that come from West Virginia have to be drugies and have bad attitudes? That is what gives us a bad name.

And here I thought it was the uninhibited sex with farm animals and the state-wide rule of allowing only 8 teeth per person.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki said:
And here I thought it was the uninhibited sex with farm animals and the state-wide rule of allowing only 8 teeth per person.

oh, I thought those were Michael Winicki's house rules

j/k

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
Michael Winicki was the dad of a hot chick that I started to date and when she invited me over to dinner, Michael Winicki made it clear to me that in order to date his daughter I would have to screw the living hell out of farm animals on a regular basis and knock out all but 8 of my teeth (he gave me a choice as to which ones I got to keep at least)... also, he had a wide selection of farm animals for me to do

RESIN8

Reaction score
Officers seized 1,653 pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine

That is a lot of hooch.... The pot alone has a street value of over 8 million dollars, if it is primo stuff. The coca had over 3.5 mill in street value.

When guys are ballin out of control like that it's hard to go up and say " I had no idea this guy(who is really my friend, but he is now considered guy) was a drug dealer" .

Cowboys&Caps

Reaction score
RESIN8 said:
Officers seized 1,653 pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine

That is a lot of hooch.... The pot alone has a street value of over 8 million dollars, if it is primo stuff. The coca had over 3.5 mill in street value.

says our friendly neighborhood drug dealer :D

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
metalichris said:

Don't judge all of WVU players because of Chris or Adam.

ghst187

Reaction score
Pac-Man was terribly overrated...decent CB whose abilities as a CB were overstated by his return abilities.

vicjagger

Reaction score
metalichris said:

Perhaps there's nothing else to do there. And this is Easter not Halloween, so no "pumpkin" comments.

RESIN8

Reaction score
J.Jones21 said:
says our friendly neighborhood drug dealer :D

Nope just the wonders of doing a google search and then multiplying the wieght & the value per pound.