LOL, this is getting ridiculous

coult44

Reaction score
this defense is going to have even more holes than it had the last 2 years.

These folks just JJ to pocket that extra money he's pulling in. Remember we have that Secret Sauce, we can just use it on defense this year.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this defense is going to have even more holes than it had the last 2 years.

Sorry dude I can't help myself.

th

Aven8

Reaction score
Funny how we sign up our offensive players, (from our offensive minded coach)but not our D players that are actually decent in which needs the most help as well.

I wasn't sad about Durant, but losing Carter sucks. If we had 2-3 rookies from last year outside of Hitch ready to move up it would be one thing, but now we are creating more holes, where we were hoping all along we would go heavy in the draft on the Dline.

Such is the life of FA in the NFL i guess.

I do find it funny that some posters think just because of last years glorious season think we are building something, considering that was the one time we have done anything in a while. In this NFL we all know you can go from first to worst pretty fast. See Atlanta, NO, etc.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is a rant zone for those that want to start multiple threads complaining and whining about the team.

Frozen700

Reaction score
you dont give big bruce carter 5 mil per

the 1 overhyped happens to be in your avi.

t-will a good and still developing player.

T-Will is the worst number 2 in the league. ***** can't even use his hands to catch the damn ball. Can't consistently beat 1 on 1 coverage.

Unless it's a deep ball where he has a step or 2 on his man, play breaks down, or a quick slant in obvious 0 coverage situations, he sucks.

You are really blind if you think him and his "stats" make him a good WR. All around bum.

We over hype most of the players on the team, because we love this team. Only person on D worth a damn to be honest at this point is OScan, and a Healthy Lee.

You got a guy who's a head case an thinks he's important in RO. A corner who has up and down games, more downs than other, in Carr. Another Corner who is just pathetic in all phases of the game in MO. Bruce Carter another up and down player. 1 minutes he's benched, the next he's playing getting burnt, or making a play. A safety in Church who runs his mouth and get's toasted, out of position more times than not.

The whole D-line is pathetic.

The supporting cast of WR's behind Dez outside of mr. Quick route Beasley. Are a bunch of pathetic Bums.

Then a RB who has 1 great year(thanks to the o-line), fumbles, horrible burst, poor open field runner, who wants to be paid along side the elite.

The only reason we are still talked about today is Jerry, Dez, O-Line and Romo.

Zordon

Reaction score

Doc50

Original Fan
Reaction score
Funny how we sign up our offensive players, (from our offensive minded coach)but not our D players that are actually decent in which needs the most help as well.

I wasn't sad about Durant, but losing Carter sucks. If we had 2-3 rookies from last year outside of Hitch ready to move up it would be one thing, but now we are creating more holes, where we were hoping all along we would go heavy in the draft on the Dline.

Such is the life of FA in the NFL i guess.

I do find it funny that some posters think just because of last years glorious season think we are building something, considering that was the one time we have done anything in a while. In this NFL we all know you can go from first to worst pretty fast. See Atlanta, NO, etc.

I think the LB situation indicates that RoMac will be signed, and that we like our back-ups, potential draftees, and UDFA's.

There hasn't been any shocking moves so far, and I still believe we'll get Hardy and someone like Okafor or Claiborne.

Remember, the strategy is to draft well, stay young, and not get into any bidding wars -- worked pretty well last year.

The two most difficult positions to fill are QB and pass-rushing DE, and they will therefore require some $$$. Throw in a couple of other elites like WR or MLB, and the art of caponomics starts to become clearly critical. If the payroll is not managed well, there will be no depth, and no post-season.

Patience is a virtue.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Losing both Durant and Carter puts us in a bind at the LB position............expect several LBs in the draft, possibly high in the draft.

Durant only played 16 games in 2 years with 12 starts. That's 12 starts out of 34 games played.

Carter was on the bench at the beginning of the games in weeks 12 though 16 while Hitchens was starting.