Twitter: London 2021 Games

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Jacksonville is becoming a London favorite, I believe they have made more trips to London to play than any team in the league.
It’s the only place they could fill a stadium even if the fans are for the other team

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It’s the only place they could fill a stadium even if the fans are for the other team

Urban Myers has a chance to turn this around. Jacksonville was very active in FA got the top QB prospect and has a boat load of cap space remaining.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry uses his influence in the league to make sure the Cowboys don't have another out-of-country game until they play in Mexico.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Jacksonville is becoming a London favorite, I believe they have made more trips to London to play than any team in the league.
The owner volunteered to do the London games.... hes trying to get an entire continent as a fan base.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The owner volunteered to do the London games.... hes trying to get an entire continent as a fan base.

I think it is smart on his part. Heck it becomes like another home game for them and of course travel situation not a big deal since they get the bye the following week

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the teams that travel to London should be rewarded by being able to host EPL regular season match-ups. ....... and don't send us Fulham vs Burnham.

Jimbo69

Reaction score
I'm hoping the Boys play London soon. Saw them in the first America Bowl game against the WC Bears in 85.Then Romo carving up the Jags in 14.
Saves me a few thousand bucks coming over to Dallas with my Mrs.