London to host 2007 regular-season game

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1317656 said:
Yea, all 2 pages of the people discussing it really seems robust.

Um, they created a special forum for the 2007 game because of all the giddy responses and inquiries about tickets. And did you check out all the other NFL-related forums? Don't be so dismissive.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;1317660 said:
Um, they created a special forum for the 2007 game because of all the giddy responses and inquiries about tickets. And did you check out all the other NFL-related forums? Don't be so dismissive.

Ive spent a good amount of time in England, people dont care, trust me. I watch Sky Sports News on a regular basis and if they bother talking about the NFL they cant even describe what is on the screen properly.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1317663 said:
Ive spent a good amount of time in England, people dont care, trust me. I watch Sky Sports News on a regular basis and if they bother talking about the NFL they cant even describe what is on the screen properly.

I was referring to the hard-core types. The rest of the stadium will be filled by curiosity seekers.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;1317666 said:
I was referring to the hard-core types. The rest of the stadium will be filled by curiosity seekers.
Good to see you back BB.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;1317663 said:

Again, a broad brush approach. Wrong, many of us care.

So I guess that means we cant enjoy the game? :rolleyes:

I actually believe Sky have one of the best ** analysists. Shaun Gayle. Try him, he's rather good.