London

jksmith269

Proud Navy Veteran 1990-1995
Reaction score
I'd just like to send my prayers out to those who have lost loved ones in the attacks on London today, and let them know they are not alone in this. God Bless

dallasblue05

Reaction score
jksmith269 said:
I'd just like to send my prayers out to those who have lost loved ones in the attacks on London today, and let them know they are not alone in this. God Bless

Very Classy....I completely agree. It sucks that these guys wont learn to stop messing with super-powers. Now, not only will thy have america breathing down their neck, but maybe the Royal Forces will join in and get on them too. If so, this could turn out for the better in the end, it is just sad that people had to lose their lives over it.

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
It is a shame...this chaos, this fear atmosphere we´re living around the world.:(

God be with everyone.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Very Classy....I completely agree. It sucks that these guys wont learn to stop messing with super-powers. Now, not only will thy have america breathing down their neck, but maybe the Royal Forces will join in and get on them too. If so, this could turn out for the better in the end, it is just sad that people had to lose their lives over it.

The UK has been in it since the beginning. They are one of the few countries who have stood by our side since the early 90's without question. I am surprised it took this long for something to happen, but with the world's attention on G8, it makes sense to attack the heart of England.

dallasblue05

Reaction score
Gibby! said:
The UK has been in it since the beginning. They are one of the few countries who have stood by our side since the early 90's without question. I am surprised it took this long for something to happen, but with the world's attention on G8, it makes sense to attack the heart of England.

Oh I am not saying they have not been in it, they have done a wonderful job of supporting this cause, however, having been over there, there is a vast difference between the number of American soldiers and allied soldiers. I was just suggesting that they may now provide a larger force to aid in eradicating this terrible plague of terrorism.

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
dallasblue05 said:
Oh I am not saying they have not been in it, they have done a wonderful job of supporting this cause, however, having been over there, there is a vast difference between the number of American soldiers and allied soldiers. I was just suggesting that they may now provide a larger force to aid in eradicating this terrible plague of terrorism.

Yeah I get it. I was there too (not Iraq!). I just didn't want anybody who didn't know to get the wrong impression (mostly younger people). They are there in proportion to our troops. There were 4000 Americans at the base I was at, there were a 1000 Brits, and about 500 believe it or not, Frenchies...

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
Today we are all Brits. They're tough tough people tho--& certainly aren't going to cave to a bunch of cowards. One of my friends just moved to London. Thank God, we got an e-mail from her that she's ok--but very shaken up. We stand with you mates--always. Rule Britannia!

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Gibby! said:

Our thoughts and prayers are with Briton and those that have lost their lives and have been injured.

That is one thing that I have always found somewhat ironic between our two countires. I guess that is why the parent and rebelious child metaphor describes it so well. We were their child we rebelled and won our indepdence, but they have our back when we need it.