Long time lurker

grasshopper

Reaction score
Hello, fellow Cowboy fans. I have been a long time avid reader on this forum (appx.15 years, I've lost count). Have not posted much, if any at all during that time. However, I hope to change that moving forward as I have a little more free time now. Kind of strange when you have read this forum as long as I have, I feel like I know many of the more frequent posters on this site.

I have been a fan for a very long time, going back to the Staubach era when I was young. I hope I bring interesting takes and opinions, regarding the Cowboys, from someone who has been around for a while.

Not looking to create any drama with my views or insight, just engage in good discussion.

Go Cowboys!!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome grasshopper and you have already created drama with your moniker because I feel compelled to put on a dingy robe, sit cross legged and spout obscure wisdom at you. That is the only kind I have to spout.

I am known round these parts as CouchCoach, some call me CC, some Coach but you can call me Master.

Xelda

Reaction score
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to anyone but me and you'll be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DON'T DO THAT! I almost spewed my drink out of my nose!

Welcome grasshopper and good luck with this bunch. Go COWBOYS! Football is right around the corner now.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Welcome to the fun, Grasshopper! Since you've been "lurking"...aka "spying" for a while now, you know who you can trust (not kskboys) and who you can (if anyone)..........but this is the fun zone, and out there is the big, scary, serious forum......That's all I'm sayin'. ;)

kskboys

Reaction score
Welcome to the fun, Grasshopper! Since you've been "lurking"...aka "spying" for a while now, you know who you can trust (not kskboys) and who you can (if anyone)..........but this is the fun zone, and out there is the big, scary, serious forum......That's all I'm sayin'. ;)
There, you've gone and done it now, done scared the poor feller back into lurking!!!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
DON'T DO THAT! I almost spewed my drink out of my nose!

Welcome grasshopper and good luck with this bunch. Go COWBOYS! Football is right around the corner now.
Why not?

Hey, can you look down that water hose and see if the waters coming out? I'll hold the faucet handle.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Hello, fellow Cowboy fans. I have been a long time avid reader on this forum (appx.15 years, I've lost count). Have not posted much, if any at all during that time. However, I hope to change that moving forward as I have a little more free time now. Kind of strange when you have read this forum as long as I have, I feel like I know many of the more frequent posters on this site.

I have been a fan for a very long time, going back to the Staubach era when I was young. I hope I bring interesting takes and opinions, regarding the Cowboys, from someone who has been around for a while.

Not looking to create any drama with my views or insight, just engage in good discussion.

Go Cowboys!!
Howdy and how high can you hop

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Welcome grasshopper and you have already created drama with your moniker because I feel compelled to put on a dingy robe, sit cross legged and spout obscure wisdom at you. That is the only kind I have to spout.

I am known round these parts as CouchCoach, some call me CC, some Coach but you can call me Master.
:lmao:

* Man Alive ,I'm not for sure if I really should've took the time to have revisited this thread,,,but, THAT POST WAS HILARIOUS:lmao: