Long time lurker!

ClearVision

Reaction score
Gotchya beat, CV, I was a Cowboys fan in the womb and would only come out if they turned the game on in the delivery room.

Welcome, enjoy your stay and don't forget to tip your waitress.
Haha that’s funny. I’m watching the game today because yesterday it was blacked out. I know it will be vanilla but I’m excited to see Moore’s offensive looks.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Welcome sober Chap.
I've been a 'Boys fan for 2 thirds of My life, though, to be fair, before that time I existed in a World where Footballs were only round and pointy balls with strange and entirely unnecessary laces were the stuff of myth and legend.

kskboys

Reaction score
Would you deny us the opportunity to mislead him into sacrificing a chicken and dancing around nekkid except for what feathers he could pull off the bird and glue onto himself? That doesn't sound like you one bit. Are you feeling well, ksk? PLEASE get well soon!!!!!
Blanket party!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
Hey Clearvision, I'm new around here as well, but certainly not a lurker! Brand new and fresh to NFL to be honest but looking forward to getting involved with the Cowboy gang!
Is that so? Well, do you have your magic whistle, 3 bales of hay, and a wisp of Bea Aurthur's hair?

kskboys

Reaction score
He's baaaaaack
And you, little missy, we're still waiting on that apple core that Ron Livingston ate off of and a notebook w/ a smiley face on it that belonged to Christopher Walken in 3rd grade.