Long time no see!

Calicowboy

Reaction score
Calico,

Has been a long time. Glad to see you found us again. How you been?

ABQ

Been doing ok! Inching closer to my retirement and finding time to enjoy my other hobbies. Haven't been in touch with the Cowboys in awhile, but my son keeps me updated on the news. I see they are still in the same boat.

I was searching for other forums and see they are all gone, but great to see the Zone is still a rock!

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Been doing ok! Inching closer to my retirement and finding time to enjoy my other hobbies. Haven't been in touch with the Cowboys in awhile, but my son keeps me updated on the news. I see they are still in the same boat.

I was searching for other forums and see they are all gone, but great to see the Zone is still a rock!
522 posts 1 like, i would give you a like but i don't want to ruin any kind of record that might be in progress. :thumbup:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

LOL.... Like a Rock, yeah. Sometimes it feels like one of those rocks where you make big ones into little ones but yeah, we are still here. Sounds like everything is going well in your neck of the woods, so that's good. Hope we see ya posting a little bit.

Take good care Calico,

ABQ