Long Weekend

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It seemed to drag on forever. If today drags I am going to be at wit's end. I am really looking forward to this game.

boba5555

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little 'stitious
Reaction score
I agree and Mondays at work are no fun anyway. Can't wait for tonight.

BEMYDADJERRY

Reaction score
Join The Club.....so Hard To Get Thru The Wekend When We Play On Monday Nite...and Next Week We Play Sunday Nite......

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Agreed. The anticipation of a Dallas Monday Night game always gets to me :banghead: . This game cannot start soon enough! GO COWBOYS!!!!!

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
No kidding. I found out I was going on Friday, and I don't think I've slept more than five hours since. Just got the tickets and the parking pass though....it's about that time.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75;2258012 said:
No kidding. I found out I was going on Friday, and I don't think I've slept more than five hours since. Just got the tickets and the parking pass though....it's about that time.
I am so jealous of you. Hope you have a freaking blast despite my green eyed envy.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Man I'm recording this game I might miss some of it hopefully I can get home in time depends on when my class lets out but I should be alright.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Hostile;2258005 said:
It seemed to drag on forever. If today drags I am going to be at wit's end. I am really looking forward to this game.
Today will drag, I assure you. I just know the students in my last period class will ask me every minute "what time is it?" just to make sure the day crawls to an end lol

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
It will drag for sure. Work will suck and then by the time I get off work, and only have 2 hours to go till the game, that will drag even longer than the rest of the day did.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hostile;2258005 said:

When you aint workin its lovely to have the weekend drag.

I know what you mean though. Its hard to wait all weekend for the Cowboys to play but at 7pm the fireworks will be poppin.

Im going to work extra hard today and hopefully it makes the day go by quicker.

juck

Reaction score
Yea its gonna be a long day,then a run ,then a shower, then im planting my buttocks on the chair, phones off.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
its just isnt your typical NFL Sunday when the Boys arent playin, neverthless i like when we play on MNF:starspin

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
CowboyChris;2258049 said:
its just isnt your typical NFL Sunday when the Boys arent playin, neverthless i like when we play on MNF:starspin

Time for an avatar change buddy.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Hostile;2258015 said:
I am so jealous of you. Hope you have a freaking blast despite my green eyed envy.

Well the weekend is coming to its climax finally....tell you what Hos, if I can get within earshot of Deon Anderson, I'm going to beg him to do the crazed chicken for you. ;)

Nexx

Reaction score
if i could have it my way, the cowboys would play the early game on sundays everyweek. even the extra 3 hours for the late game bothers me. :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This has been a blessing to me. Given the fact that we are dealing with the after math of Hurricane Ike here in Houston there would have been no way for me to watch the game. As it stands now I will get a chance to watch the game tonight. Believe me I need this break and something to look forward to.

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
I actually like every once in a while sitting back and wacthing the action from around the league. Tonight im in a different mind frame. I'm tired of losing to these clowns. We need to come out and hit them in the mouth.

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
I always love it when Dallas plays on MNF. Having the undivided attention of every DC hater in the nation always fires me up, and a division game to boot.

:D :popcorn: :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I dont care when we play...thurs night saturday night sunday morning, sunday night or monday night...the only time i can't stand is our bye week(s) and the damned offseason