Longest Night of the Entire Year.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Seriously. I'd hit the sack if it wasn't for a dang Plant Physiology test over the intricacies of DNA replication staring me down on Wednesday, followed by Calculus II on Friday.

7 pm will not come soon enough. :bang2:

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3544799 said:
How old are you?

I always took you for some old ****.

Well old enough to not be in college, that's for damn sure. Going back to finish out some edumacatin' that should have been done awhile back. Nothing like an economic downturn to shuttle you back into Academia to pick up a sheepskin or two. When I took my last genetics class, the information I'm going through right now for this test on Wednesday was full of "And the exact process or processes are not understood at this time." One half of one chapter I just read didn't even exist back then, and we're not talking all that long ago.

Among the 300 or so friends I keep in touch with on FB, about a dozen are now back into college or in training for new career paths.

brickman

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;3544806 said:
and why i'm up at 530 am.:starspin

I'm with you. Can't wait ..... the next 12 hours+ will be long, so I guess I'll watch some football .... and a beer or two during the waiting process.

brett2223

Reaction score
I am with you I have been up at 5:30 as well!!! UGHHHHH But the season is back so i can't complain!!!

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Bed time for me. Ubiquitin and the 26S proteasome degradation of the targetted protein is good late night reading. Not.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
brickman;3544815 said:
I'm with you. Can't wait ..... the next 12 hours+ will be long, so I guess I'll watch some football .... and a beer or two during the waiting process.

i hear ya! The problem is pacing my drinking today so i'm not ripped by 8:00pm.

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
brett2223;3544820 said:
I am with you I have been up at 5:30 as well!!! UGHHHHH But the season is back so i can't complain!!!

nice av! My wife is 8/2 months preggo right now. Please....god, do not have her go into labor tonight......or any sunday.....

CCBoy

Reaction score
Been up reading about the Cowboys. Had to stop and share the anxiety....LOL.

Can't wait to see Dez on the carpet on his way to being a favorite.:starspin

Ren

Reaction score
I hardly slept at all, today is the day i've been waiting for for the last 8 months. Time is moving really slow today it feels like an hour has past yet when i look at the clock it's only been 5-10 minutes

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess this is the annual "I can't sleep" thread that happens every opening game day. Figured I might as well chime in since I'm right there with y'all. :D

brett2223

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;3544823 said:
nice av! My wife is 8/2 months preggo right now. Please....god, do not have her go into labor tonight......or any sunday.....

Thanks buddy! He has his Jersey ready! Soon enough you won't be sleeping for reason's other than the BOYS and you will wish you could! hahahaha

brett2223

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;3544822 said:
i hear ya! The problem is pacing my drinking today so i'm not ripped by 8:00pm.

If you can tell me how to do that i would really enjoy it! I will def be ripped by 8pm! hahahaah

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Can
you
imagine
how
bitterly
long
this
week
is
going
to
be
if
the
Cowboys
lose
tonight?
:D... :eek:: :mad: :eek: :confused: :(

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3544782 said:
Seriously. I'd hit the sack if it wasn't for a dang Plant Physiology test over the intricacies of DNA replication staring me down on Wednesday, followed by Calculus II on Friday.

7 pm will not come soon enough. :bang2:

I've always enjoyed a little DNA replication on a weekend, but that just sounds boring as hell!

Seriously, last night reminded me of Christmas Eve when I was a kid, except I knew I was getting something great the next day back then. With these Cowboys, you never really know...

Good luck with your test/classes!
Man, I DO NOT miss school...

BIGDen

Dr. Freakasaurus
Reaction score
Signals;3544842 said:
Can
you
imagine
how
bitterly
long
this
week
is
going
to
be
if
the
Cowboys
lose
tonight?
:D... :eek:: :mad: :eek: :confused: :(

1991651766_d06d656252.jpg

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'm glad it's the night game. Have to help one of my best friends move today. He's not a football fan so he doesn't care.