look at what you guys did

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
stephen bowens reaction tonight when asked by brad sham if jessica was a distraction, was priceless.

He said it was a stupid thing to even think, his wife is at every game like most guys.

I cant believe keyshawn johnson used that as a reason we lost on espn, a national sports station, their paid expert analyst opinion was jessica simpson distracted tony romo.

what a joke.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's not inconceivable that he was pressing, knowing that she was watching. Men are known to show off for the ladies. Guess we'll never know for certain.

Haley94

Reaction score
theebs;1842095 said:
stephen bowens reaction tonight when asked by brad sham if jessica was a distraction, was priceless.

He said it was a stupid thing to even think, his wife is at every game like most guys.

I cant believe keyshawn johnson used that as a reason we lost on espn, a national sports station, their paid expert analyst opinion was jessica simpson distracted tony romo.

what a joke.

Didn't see that.

Well if TO is right, and Keyshawn is Bill's mouthpiece, than we know how Bill feels about it.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;1842101 said:
It's not inconceivable that he was pressing, knowing that she was watching. Men are known to show off for the ladies. Guess we'll never know for certain.

Romo doesn't press, and it's not like Romo hasn't been out w/ a hot chick before

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
bbgun;1842101 said:

I see what you mean but she probably watches her man on TV every week so why doesn't he press then. Plus I'm also sure he sees hot chicks in the stands howling at him everywhere they go, why doesn't he press every week.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1842104 said:
Romo doesn't press,

Never? How do you know this?

and it's not like Romo hasn't been out w/ a hot chick before

He was not out on a date. Since this is not something an athlete would ever cop to, we'll never know for sure. We're agnostics on this issue.

Haley94

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1842104 said:
Romo doesn't press, and it's not like Romo hasn't been out w/ a hot chick before

Agreed, but after a possible all night session the night before, it might have been hard for Romo to get up for the game. ;)

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
bbgun;1842107 said:
Never? How do you know this?

witness the final minutes of the Detroit game

bbgun said:
He was not out on a date. Since this is not something an athlete would ever cop to, we'll never know for sure. We're agnostics on this issue.

true, but you can assume that if he doesn't sweat it during the most stressful times of his life, that he's not going to sweat it over some chick

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Haley94;1842108 said:
Agreed, but after a possible all night session the night before, it might have been hard for Romo to get up for the game. ;)

damn that Jack Daniels

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1842106 said:
I see what you mean but she probably watches her man on TV every week so why doesn't he press then. Plus I'm also sure he sees hot chicks in the stands howling at him everywhere they go, why doesn't he press every week.

Every week? Ten bucks says she did even know who he was two weeks ago. Twenty bucks says she rooted for him to "throw a home run." Two games in front of the skirts and two flops. An admittedly small sample, but so be it. Some people press in front of family and friends. It happens. The point is that the "Jessica factor" can't be cavalierly written off as absurd. Unlikely, but not inconceivable.

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
bbgun;1842116 said:
Every week? Ten bucks says she did even know who he was two weeks ago. Twenty bucks says she rooted for him to "throw a home run." Two games in front of the skirts and two flops. An admittedly small sample, but so be it. Some people press in front of family and friends. It happens. The point is that the "Jessica factor" can't be cavalierly written off as absurd. Unlikely, but not inconceivable.
:laugh2: You may be right, after all it is Jess!

I didn't say it was absurd, I was just giving you some food for thought from my point of view!;)

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Haley94;1842108 said:

Hard and get up, nice choice of words

Nav22

Reaction score
I doubt Jessica or Carrie played any kind of role in the way Romo has played both Eagles home games... but I will admit that I hope he keeps his chick home during the playoffs. Just to be safe.

Nav22

Reaction score
And if you're looking for superstitions, consider this...

The only 2 Cowboys games this season that haven't been broadcast locally here in southern California are Week 6 vs. New England and Week 15 vs. Philadelphia. The Chargers are local, and they both had games on the same network at the same time.

For just those 2 weeks, I had to venture to a sports bar down the street to see the game... and they are the only 2 games the Cowboys have lost this year. *GASP*

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
Blaming Jessica is just so dumb. Tony stunk it up because he just stunk it up. It happens. Try crediting the Philly D if you must, but it had nothing to do with Jessica. She was also at the Jets game on Thanksgiving and the Packers and we won those. I hope this Jessica jinx dies out soon, its so silly.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Packers are planning to put 8 x 10 glossys of Jessica on their helmets if they play Dallas again.....

superpunk

Reaction score
Wilbon's point was great. From grade school on up, why do we play sports?

To try and impress girls.

Tony's like a baboon with a gigantic red butt.