Look for Titans to try and swap #1's......

TunaCaserole

Reaction score
with Houston!! Depends if Payton and the Saints push for Leinart with the #2 pick. I expect Norm Chow would love to have Leinart again and he already knows the system and could fit right in place in Tennessee. Haven't heard anyone saying anything about such a scenario.

neosapien23

Reaction score
TunaCaserole said:
with Houston!! Depends if Payton and the Saints push for Leinart with the #2 pick. I expect Norm Chow would love to have Leinart again and he already knows the system and could fit right in place in Tennessee. Haven't heard anyone saying anything about such a scenario.

One thing is for sure, Houston needs to trade that pick!

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
TunaCaserole said:
Doesn't make sense to me. Why would the Titans give up picks to move up when they can have their choice of the two QBs? Yeah, Chow knows Leinart but McNair is VY's mentor so there's a connection there as well...unless the Titans are going to cut McNair and go w/ Volek w/ Leinart as the "back-up" to start the season.....