Look, hale and bland men, we are not super Bowl bound in 2022. I say we tank and draft well in 2023

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Or do you cling to thoughts that we are better than 10 other top teams and we are world beaters?

To return to Super Bowl glory, even with Dak as our QB, we have to reset.

This year is a perfect time because of our FA/cap situation, our horrific ground attack and because our defence that needs another year to jell-o.

Can you take a year of tanking for the good of our team and for the good of mankind?
Or don't tank and let our halfashed ways lead us to 8-9 anyway?

Holla and brings me a dollah!

Trajan

Reaction score
Meh, doesn’t matter if this team plans to win out or tank-out, it isn’t doing anything in the playoffs.

27 years and counting, this season will be no different.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Doesn't matter. Even if they tank they won't draft a QB.
So... yay.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
We lost 26 players the year before we went 12-5. We had to seriously retool just to field a team. The FO isn't great but they aren't horrible either. We have a middle of the pack FO and a middle of the pack football team. So tanking isn't the answer until the FO gets better. Until then it's just wash, rinse, repeat.

kskboys

Reaction score
Or do you cling to thoughts that we are better than 10 other top teams and we are world beaters?

To return to Super Bowl glory, even with Dak as our QB, we have to reset.

This year is a perfect time because of our FA/cap situation, our horrific ground attack and because our defence that needs another year to jell-o.

Can you take a year of tanking for the good of our team and for the good of mankind?
Or don't tank and let our halfashed ways lead us to 8-9 anyway?

Holla and brings me a dollah!
Yeah, that's what I've been saying now for a bit. Might actually become contenders in 23 or 24 if we make that move.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Tanking is strategic.
It happens all the time.
With a dumb ash coach like Fat Mac tanking should be easy.