Look on the bright side-Andy Reid ain't running our draft

Boysboy

Reaction score
Really-what is this man's infatuation with linemen and hoarding more and more draft picks?

With that being said-I'm more than satisfied with the way Jerry ran our 2008 draft.:starspin

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Boysboy;2059141 said:
Really-what is this man's infatuation with linemen and hoarding more and more draft picks?

With that being said-I'm more than satisfied with the way Jerry ran our 2008 draft.:starspin

whens the last time they really had a good draft? they've been terrible fol seasons now...I'm sick of hearign how they are the model drafting organization, because they clearly are not

David

CalCBFan

Reaction score
dbair1967;2059146 said:
whens the last time they really had a good draft? they've been terrible fol seasons now...I'm sick of hearign how they are the model drafting organization, because they clearly are not

David
Are you talking about the Cowboys or the Eagles here???...

pgreptom

Reaction score
This is a reach at best.

The Eagles have drafted more Pro Bowlers since 2001 than ANY other team in the NFL. I believe I read it was 40 sometihng Pro Bowlers drafted since 2001. Perhaps it means Pro Bowl selections... regardless, it's something close to that. I saw it at least 10 times during the draft on ESPN's "ticker"

JPM

Reaction score
Boysboy;2059141 said:
He likes big fat guys