Look on the bright side

ESisback

Reaction score
I wouldn’t be following the team if they made me miserable. lol It’s a game! I’m not one of those who starts threads crying about the team, bashing players and coaches. All I do is contribute and voice my opinion to some of the lunacy that’s posted. My expectations for the team are pretty low every year because it’s been so long since they’ve won anything. I experienced all 5 of their championships, one of them in person so I consider myself a lucky fan. I enjoy the season whether the Cowboys win or lose because I’m an NFL fan. Seasons are always more fun when the Cowboys are in contention but I’ve never allowed their performances to have any effect on my daily life. I’ll enjoy Thanksgiving whether they win or lose on Thursday.
Rock on, brutha!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Bright side warning in Dallas...
giphy.gif

visionary

Reaction score
We've lost to two teams we weren't expected to beat - the Bucs and the Chiefs in their stadiums.
And we lost one we were expected to win.

As disappointed as I am with the loss yesterday, at the beginning of the season, I didn't pencil this in as a win.

Furthermore, the defense is improving and should get better when our starters get healthy.

Still plenty of games left ... Go Cowboys!

thats not “the bright side”

if we keep losing to teams we’re expected to lose to, we’re gonna be bounced in the first round of the playoffs as usual

I might have missed the silver lining in that whole scenario
:muttley:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I just love this forum. All of you. :)

As fun as it is to watch the Cowboys win it’s more fun coming to this board when they lose watching fans meltdown. Some of the posts literally make me laugh out loud! I’ve never seen a fanbase live in the moment like this one. One minute Kellen Moore is an offensive genius who should be paid the farm to stay in Dallas, and the next minute he’s been exposed as a goof and should be fired. Just look at some of the threads that have been posted since yesterday some are pure comedy! Some were deleted because they were so ridiculous.

ESisback

Reaction score
We lost to last year’s SB teams, on the road, by a combined 12 points. One game lost because a still-injured kicker missed a chip shot FG, the other missing our entire starting DL and top 2 WRs.

Remember the 9-7 sixth seed Giants get healthy and go on to win the SB? I’m gonna RELAX until it’s actually time to worry.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The brightest side to this is they can't buy into the Joneses spinning about the team being better than it is talent wise.

The other thing is that they realize a true contender has to be a road warrior and they are not there yet.