Looking ahead to next week. Interesting lineup

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2439911 said:
We just need to keep winning.

Agreed but at some point we will need some help along the way.

We would be very naive to think we could go 4-1 with this gauntlet of games ahead.

IMO, we are one of the 3 teams who has a chance to go 4-1 with this stretch of games but its still very unlikely.

I figured once we got Romo back we would go 3-0 then split the last 4 games at 2-2.

Now the last 4 games it looks like we need to be 3-1.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
CATCH17;2439921 said:
Agreed but at some point we will need some help along the way.

We would be very naive to think we could go 4-1 with this gauntlet of games ahead.

IMO, we are one of the 3 teams who has a chance to go 4-1 with this stretch of games but its still very unlikely.

I figured once we got Romo back we would go 3-0 then split the last 4 games at 2-2.

Now the last 4 games it looks like we need to be 3-1.

Why wouldn't we win any of the remaining four games?

coblue

Reaction score
Come on Brees and Payton. Throw it all out there and pull the upset! You CAN outscore the Bucs!

Come on Chargers. YOU have to win this one to have any shot at Denver. You CAN do it!

HomeOfLegends;2439191 said:
A few teams ahead of us get to beat up on each other. Should be a interesting week if we handle our business Thursday.

NY Giants @ Washington
New Orleans @ Tampa Bay
Arizona @ Philadelphia (Thursday Night)
Chicago @ Minnesota
Carolina @ Green Bay
Atlanta @ San Diego

Pretty much outside of Atlanta and Dallas the top 9 teams in the playoff race all play each other

sacowboysfan513

Reaction score
I would pissed if the Giants lost to the Commanders. They better beat the crap out of them.