Looking Ahead

Eugeniu$

Reaction score
If u were in the other chat i had than this may sound the same, but not really...Wade phillips created a monster of a defense in San Deigo rite?? well in Dallas we have a better cast and are more flexible than the Chargers. The Pats are the best team in the NFL rite now but I beg to differ. RAndy Moss is a playmaker, but he is getting in 1 on 1 situation becuase of the run. now with our BIG lineman and quick atheletic linebackers I think we can stop the run, stopping the play action, which in return forces Randy to catch in traffic or in tight coverage when Newman is on him with help up top...that I believe will be the key to beating the Patriots:D

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Eugeniu$;1676319 said:
If u were in the other chat i had than this may sound the same, but not really...Wade phillips created a monster of a defense in San Deigo rite?? well in Dallas we have a better cast and are more flexible than the Chargers. The Pats are the best team in the NFL rite now but I beg to differ. RAndy Moss is a playmaker, but he is getting in 1 on 1 situation becuase of the run. now with our BIG lineman and quick atheletic linebackers I think we can stop the run, stopping the play action, which in return forces Randy to catch in traffic or in tight coverage when Newman is on him with help up top...that I believe will be the key to beating the Patriots:D

Dude-you obviously have no idea who Patrick Mulroney is, do you?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Eugeniu$;1676319 said:

I was at the last Pats game and Randy Moss is not getting 1 on 1 coverage much if at all. He is just brute beating double coverages. Pass game is driving offense, not the running game.

TunaFan33

Benched
Reaction score
Nors;1676349 said:
I was at the last Pats game and Randy Moss is not getting 1 on 1 coverage much if at all. He is just brute beating double coverages. Pass game is driving offense, not the running game.

The Pats are a pass first/open up the run type of O.

They have a very good run game, in my book-they just don't do it to start the game.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Eugeniu$;1676319 said:

k . . .

HogsRLegends

Reaction score
Amazing how Randy Moss is beating double coverages this year when he couldn't do anything last year. Maybe he was just tanking it last year to get traded to a team like the Pats.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
HogsRLegends;1676433 said:
Amazing how Randy Moss is beating double coverages this year when he couldn't do anything last year. Maybe he was just tanking it last year to get traded to a team like the Pats.
or the fact he had joe shmoe throwing to him

Daudr

Reaction score
Eugeniu$;1676319 said:

As others have stated, Randy is not getting 1-on-1 very often - he's just back to his old form. What worries me is that we have never beaten Randy Moss. Even when he was playing for the Raiders we still lost that damn game. I just hope that this game is the "first time is the charm" game for the Cowboys versus Randy Moss.