Looking for fellow fans in Baltimore area

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to find other Cowboys fans to watch the games in Baltimore. I usually go to Max's Taphouse in Fells Point. I've seen other fans in other bars but it would be great to pull us all together. Let me know if interested!

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
I actually live in the city and have for the past 8 years after relocating from Philly. We've never had a problem. And, honestly, it's a relief to be able to buy and wear fan gear, which I never did in Philadelphia for obvious reasons. The worst I ever hear is some good-natured banter from Ravens fans.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I actually live in the city and have for the past 8 years after relocating from Philly. We've never had a problem. And, honestly, it's a relief to be able to buy and wear fan gear, which I never did in Philadelphia for obvious reasons. The worst I ever hear is some good-natured banter from Ravens fans.
I lived in Philly for a bit I did not have too many issues, the Cowboys were ascending in 89-91. The eagles were always the "Could it be their year" squad.

Miguelitomama

Reaction score
I lived in Philly for a bit I did not have too many issues, the Cowboys were ascending in 89-91. The eagles were always the "Could it be their year" squad.
I started living in Philly during the glory days of Aikman, Smith etc. Eagles fans were so bitter.

jrumann59

Reaction score
I started living in Philly during the glory days of Aikman, Smith etc. Eagles fans were so bitter.
Yeah they were especially after that playoff whupping they took that was Rich Kotite's last game I beleive that was 1992, the 1st of 3 SB seasons.