Looks Like Cowboys Made The Right Choice

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2175320 said:
The only thing which will prevent Felix Jones from entering the season as the number two running back on the depth chart will be injury. You've voiced your opinion about Jones last April. Please don't wish him any bad luck, okay?

Lets see who handles the blitz better and then decide who will be the number 2 RB.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2175321 said:
No I've read them, I just disregard them because what we do now isn't what going to be done in a month. I also think when felix plays against some NFL teams we will stop calling his number.
you're right. what we practice we won't be doing in the regular season.:laugh2:

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2175196 said:
Tashard isn't surprising me at all I think he will be the #2 Rb goin in2 the season.

:lmao2: :lmao:

With every statement you make, you make me laugh and just shake my head..

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2175326 said:
Lets see who handles the blitz better and then decide who will be the number 2 RB.
Correction: let's see who Phillips and Jones settle on. Early reports heavily favor Felix Jones.

Bet?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
ajk23az;2175338 said:
:lmao2: :lmao:

With every statement you make, you make me laugh and just shake my head..

mayB i should be a comedian or something.....

Rampage;2175339 said:
gee if you want a percentage and talk numbers Adam is your guy.

no percentages....as to making plays just for jones......I remember us running the option for QC because of his legs......

DallasEast;2175341 said:
Correction: let's see who Phillips and Jones settle on. Early reports heavily favor Felix Jones.

Bet?

bet what kind of beT?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DaBoys4Life;2175356 said:
bet what kind of beT?
20 bucks.

Felix Jones or the guy you hope will unseat Jones at #2 since Jerry Jones refused to draft Mendenhall.

Bet? We'll ask Reality to hold it for us. He knows I'm good for it. I'm a CowboysZone supporter. :)

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DallasEast;2175368 said:
20 bucks.

Felix Jones or the guy you hope will unseat Jones at #2 since Jerry Jones refused to draft Mendenhall.

Bet? We'll ask Reality to hold it for us. He knows I'm good for it. I'm a CowboysZone supporter. :)

*meh* IDK this bet is in your favor.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
No I've read them, I just disregard them because what we do now isn't what going to be done in a month. I also think when Julius Jones plays against some NFL teams any team he plays for will stop calling his number.[/quote]

Fixed it for ya sonny.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2175426 said:
No I've read them, I just disregard them because what we do now isn't what going to be done in a month. I also think when Julius Jones plays against some NFL teams any team he plays for will stop calling his number.[/quote]

Fixed it for ya sonny.

JJ still has more total rushing yards than all our RB's combined.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
No I've read them, I just disregard them because what we do now isn't what going to be done in a month. I also think when felix plays against some NFL teams we will stop calling his number.

the stupid get stupider?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I'm excited to see him play. I think he can really shine and step right into MBIII's role if he goes down.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
So you can pay for round the clock supervision w/ Adam Jones, but you can't get Ellis a decent bed?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

Wow. You can't actually be serious.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bleu Star;2175632 said:
Wow. You can't actually be serious.
DaBoys4Life;2056685 said:
mendenhall was one of the top 3 RB's in the draft some had him number 1 number 2 mainly to go felix jones over his is a mockery and this decision will be something that we will quickly regret.
Just saying. ;)