Looks like Sanu is out

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
And the Vikings barely beat the BRONCOS what are y'alls points man a game is a game there still NFL athletes. My god.
My point is, we've been presented favorable matchups all year and have floundered almost every time.

1) Brees is on the bench, and we allowed a kid who hadn't played big time football in years dink and dunk all over us. Kirk Cousins did the same thing without his #1 guy.
2) Aaron Rodgers was throwing to a misfit group of JAGs and we allowed Aaron Jones to look like Barry Sanders and score 4 TDs.
3) Darnold didn't play football for essentially a month and he played in Pro Bowl form against Richard/Marinelli's porous scheme. Hasn't played like that since.
4) Stafford always gives us hell, but he was on the bench and we still allowed Jeff Driskel to score 3 TDs.

There are NO FAVORABLE MATCHUPS in Dallas, because we can't adjust to the man we're playing. If things do not go exactly how Garrett and his team have scripted, it falls on "execution."

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I think Dorsett is out, too. He’s their only deep threat. It’s funny. Their number two is out. Their deep guy is out. Brady can’t move. His pass protection is only average. They can’t run the ball. And the Cowboys defensive line features Lawrence, Quinn, and Bennett.

Yet, there’s an impending sense of doom and they’re 6.5 point favorites. Goes to show how sterling the Pats’ reputation is.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Sure. Huge.

Weren't GB and Min missing their top WR also?

Sanu is even really their top guy anyway really.

None of this matters. We pressure Brady we have a chance. We don't and we dont.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It doesn't matter whos in or whos out......we do what we do.....;)
So, Brady, Edleman, White Sony Michel and every DB on the team could be out, and it wouldn't matter?

Lets be real - every person that is out makes at least a small difference. As it is, the Pats have lost Gordon and now Sanu at WR, and Antonio Brown got cut. Their WR group being thin doesn't assure a Cowboy win, but it does help.

quickccc

Reaction score
Belichick always want to run the ball, that's job 1, stopping that. One thing you can bet he's been taking apart on film is Marinelli's love of stunting. Creating gaps for his RB's.

We really gotta get Marinelli outta here, and upgrade over him.
That's what I really hope that is a moving ahead plan once season is over,

We have to change how we play defense upfront with this run scheme, it's a reason why these aaron Jones and Bo Scarbrough types can keep running amok on us,
and I wouldn't be surprised if the likes of Sony, james white and Burback will be able to do the same to us as well.

I know Pats are gonna flood us with those RB screen passes or misdirection plays that have been a headache nuisances to us all year.,

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I think Dorsett is out, too. He’s their only deep threat. It’s funny. Their number two is out. Their deep guy is out. Brady can’t move. His pass protection is only average. They can’t run the ball. And the Cowboys defensive line features Lawrence, Quinn, and Bennett.
Their receiving corps is incredibly pedestrian/poor. And Brady is looking old. Hard to see how they score many points on Sunday.

Really, Dallas should have a great chance to win. The talent difference is so great.

Reaction score
Their receiving corps is incredibly pedestrian/poor. And Brady is looking old. Hard to see how they score many points on Sunday.

Really, Dallas should have a great chance to win. The talent difference is so great.
But so is the coaching.

The Cowboys as a team have always played less than the sum of it's parts. That falls on Garrett.

Meanwhile, the Patriots always punch above it's weight class.

Carson

Reaction score

Its going to be good.

Top offense vs top defense. If we score 20+ we’re winning

Daillest88

Reaction score
One thing I do like.. Brady can’t run for anything. We need to get in his face. EZE Needs to have a huge game

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
According to CBSSports That could be huge
It doesn't stop with Sanu. Dorsett (concussion) also didn't practice. Edelman was the other receiver on the injury report. He was a limited participant in practice due to a shoulder ailment.

Pats really can't afford to have key wide receivers injured right now, given the struggles their pass offense has shown in recent weeks. But COWBOYS NATION will take it! :muttley:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Because it requires coaches to overcome it. And they're simply not good enough to do so. And the house of cards crumbles.
thats odd I see and read this all the time.. you realize every team that overcomes injurious has their opponent losing all those games.. so we arent the only teams that cant overcome or beat teams overcoming inuuriss..

its crock its the nfl backup QBs have won tons of games and teams using other alternates also won games , that means there were an equal amount of teams doing the opposite, losing to such teams.. its simply happens and is a horrible stats used to troll the cowboys..

looks like BillB lost to the eagles after having big halftime lead in the sb against who else but the backup in Foles and from what I remember maybe 3 other backups in that game.. the Eagles were without a lot of starters that year and made I tot the SB..so other teams lost to them along the way, not just a cowboys issue..

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thats odd I see and read this all the time.. you realize every team that overcomes injurious has their opponent losing all those games.. so we arent the only teams that cant overcome or beat teams overcoming inuuriss..

its crock its the nfl backup QBs have won tons of games and teams using other alternates also won games , that means there were an equal amount of teams doing the opposite, losing to such teams.. its simply happens and is a horrible stats used to troll the cowboys..

looks like BillB lost to the eagles after having big halftime lead in the sb against who else but the backup in Foles and from what I remember maybe 3 other backups in that game.. the Eagles were without a lot of starters that year and made I tot the SB..so other teams lost to them along the way, not just a cowboys issue..

Great job of discussing the OPPOSITE of what everyone is talking about. And sorry if the truth hurts.

reddyuta

Reaction score

Yet, there’s an impending sense of doom and they’re 6.5 point favorites. Goes to show how sterling the Pats’ reputation is.

never in Garretts history as a coach have we ever taken advantage of opponents weakness,we always do what we do and hope for the best.