Looks like Texas is gonna wipe the floor with Colorado

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Early 14-0 lead and Colorao looks lost. Looks like the Buffaloes are playing out of their league. If they dont' do something quick, Texas is going to the BCS Championship.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
There are just whippin' Colorado like red-headed step-children...

Hiero

Reaction score
55 points now. Texas could end up with 100 points. Vince Young welcome to the NFL.

Hiero

Reaction score
Huff looked great. He has speed and can hit. I did not know he was such a good tackler/hitter. I would love to get him in the first, although I think he will probably be gone by the time we pick.

trickblue

Reaction score
Good Lord... 70-3 midway through the 3rd... Texas could easily hang 100+ on them...

I hope Mac doesn't allow that...

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
That was a bloodbath.

If USC barely squeaks by UCLA tonight, don't be surprised to see a good number of votes for Texas being #1...

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
That was an epic beating. I still think USC will beat Texas because they have been there before and, with a month to prepare, USC is all but unbeatable.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Its a great day to be a Colorado Alum, I couldnt be prouder of the job Barnett has done since joining the University.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday said:
Its a great day to be a Colorado Alum, I couldnt be prouder of the job Barnett has done since joining the University.

:laugh1:

Looks like a good title matchup this year. Both teams slaughtered their conference opponents in the final game. No challengers this year, both teams clearly deserve to be #1 and #2.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
That was an epic beating. I still think USC will beat Texas because they have been there before and, with a month to prepare, USC is all but unbeatable.
I'd like to see how bush dows against our front seven. Our dl isn't gonna get pushed around...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
This Championship Game should be one for the ages.......Bring it on.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
This Championship Game should be one for the ages.......Bring it on.

Being an Ag, I guess I'm supposed to root against Texas winning but I put state pride over school pride. I think it's great to see a Texas school competing for that again. Heck, my generation doesn't even remember what it's like to see a Texas school playing for the championship. Getting sick of all those damn Florida schools. Time for some Texas football to hit the national stage again.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
Being an Ag, I guess I'm supposed to root against Texas winning but I put state pride over school pride. I think it's great to see a Texas school competing for that again. Heck, my generation doesn't even remember what it's like to see a Texas school playing for the championship. Getting sick of all those damn Florida schools. Time for some Texas football to hit the national stage again.

That's exactly the way I look at it......believe me I would be rooting for any Texas school playing in this game. The last National Champion from the state of Texas .....what 1983??? Thats too long for sure. ;)

joseephuss

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
That's exactly the way I look at it......believe me I would be rooting for any Texas school playing in this game. The last National Champion from the state of Texas .....what 1983??? Thats too long for sure. ;)

Texas had a chance in 1983, but laid an egg against Georgia in the Cotton Bowl. That allowed Miami to win it by beating Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.

trickblue

Reaction score
joseephuss said:
Texas had a chance in 1983, but laid an egg against Georgia in the Cotton Bowl. That allowed Miami to win it by beating Nebraska in the Orange Bowl.

SMU should have been the National Champion in '82 with an undefeated season, but the voters gave it to a one-loss Penn State team...