Loper's best block of last night..

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
was when he almost killed TE Hanna who might have chased down the Diego CB who made that pick and ran it back almost all the way.

I thought Hanna might not get up from that one.

Hanna has some wheels by the way, and I think he makes the team for sure. The TE Sczerzba or however you spell his name is a decent practice squad candidate as well.

Hanna's speed could cause some mismatches, and might be a decent pass catching option if Witten misses some regular season time.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LarryCanadian;4674993 said:
was when he almost killed TE Hanna who might have chased down the Diego CB who made that pick and ran it back almost all the way.

I thought Hanna might not get up from that one.

Hanna has some wheels by the way, and I think he makes the team for sure. The TE Sczerzba or however you spell his name is a decent practice squad candidate as well.

Hanna's speed could cause some mismatches, and might be a decent pass catching option if Witten misses some regular season time.

Agree. The announcers went on about Radway's speed, but seeing a man Hanna's size move at that speed was very impressive.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
the question is why da heck was loper blocking for the other team when he should of been chasing:lmao2:

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
...something out of Benny Hill.

First thing I thought was who in the heck was that lineman?