Game Day Los Angeles Chargers at Dallas Cowboys | 1st Half Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Reaction score
The pool, some good 80's music, and some Miller Lite's are calling my name....Kershaw on the bump later on. This is flat out unwatchable. Thanks Crypt Keeper!!!

J_Allen

Reaction score
You said we are only experiencing pain for one season as opposed to 8... given we made the playoffs 5 of those 8. If the 8 were painfull why reaching the playoff multiple years, then after one year of pain we world longer be in pain.. which would imply we would advance farther than we have in the previous 8.
We havent advanced out of the first round, remember?

We have three playoff wins since 1996.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Lance needs to get the offense into the endzone. We can’t have another redzone opportunity fizzle out. We’ll use all four downs if we have to.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
As a life long charger fan I just wanted to jump on to say that was a bad facemask call

DallasInDC

Reaction score
The pool, some good 80's music, and some Miller Lite's are calling my name....Kershaw on the bump later on. This is flat out unwatchable. Thanks Crypt Keeper!!!
Funny... that is exactly what I did today...plus cerveza and margaritas

J_Allen

Reaction score
forget get about Lance getting WRs involved ...his whole passing game seems purely dink n dunk .... :thumbdown:
He learned from the best. Pretty soon he's going to be wanting 60 million a year for that crap as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.