Loserman really stinking the place up

burmafrd

Reaction score
3-15, 71 yds and 2 int. Not that Brady is looking all world either- 2 more picks for him- he has more picks now then he has in any season before.
I am wondering how much Charlie Weis not being there is affecting his play.
Got to laugh at the Bills fans- they really thought that that rookie was going to give them a better year then Bledsoe could? But right now the whole bills team looks pretty sad. Now they cannot even get McGahee running they have NO offense at all. 87 yds and 3 FD's halfway through the third.

Hiero

Reaction score
Brady is looking back to normal now that he doesnt get 15 seconds a play to stand in the pocket.

KingTuna

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
3-15, 71 yds and 2 int. Not that Brady is looking all world either- 2 more picks for him- he has more picks now then he has in any season before.
I am wondering how much Charlie Weis not being there is affecting his play.
Got to laugh at the Bills fans- they really thought that that rookie was going to give them a better year then Bledsoe could? But right now the whole bills team looks pretty sad. Now they cannot even get McGahee running they have NO offense at all. 87 yds and 3 FD's halfway through the third.

Word out of Buffalo is that their GM Donahoe is probably going to be fired because the Bledsoe release...

Bledsoe will playing in the pro-bowl this year and Buffalo will be REELING from LOSman and that whole debacle...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
KingTuna said:
Word out of Buffalo is that their GM Donahoe is probably going to be fired because the Bledsoe release...

Bledsoe will playing in the pro-bowl this year and Buffalo will be REELING from LOSman and that whole debacle...

I like Bledsoe but Pro-bowl?

burmafrd

Reaction score
IF the O line does not do a better job soon, I don't think Drew will be in the Pro Bowl. He may have the fan support, but the players will downgrade him if his stats do not get better.
Loserman just does not look like he has it- I really do not see anything special about him. He has had a couple of decent games, but the intangibles that you see in the good QB's I just do not see any signs that he has them.

DMX690

Reaction score
i hope Bledsoe plays at a all-pro level the next 4 games and hopefully more. That's all i care about.