"Losers worry about winners!" with a left hook

Cydios

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ers-worry-about-winners/ar-BBQBuSN?li=BBnba9I

Dak striking back! I love his response.

FRISCO, Texas – Yes, Dak Prescott said, “I’ve heard it.”

News of Philadelphia Eagles linebacker Kamu Grugier-Hill’s latest bulletin board material did reach the Dallas Cowboys locker room three days before the division matchup.

“I mean, look at Dallas’ history,” Grugier-Hill said Wednesday. “They always choke. So we’ll go down there and make them choke.”

Sunday at AT&T Stadium, the defending Super Bowl champions will have their chance to back up those words.

Prescott was unfazed

“Who?” he quipped first, when asked about the remark.

“You know, coach (Jason) Garrett has a great saying and I don’t know where he got it from,” Prescott followed up. “ ‘Winners worry about winning and losers worry about winners.’

“We’re focused on ourselves in this locker room and what we need to do to get better in each and every phase of this game to be ready for this week."

The talk isn’t anything new for the rivalry.

Cowboys defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford said last month that “every single time I’ve played the Eagles, I’ve talked a lot of crap and just try to crack as many heads as I can.”

But until kickoff, Prescott said, “we’re not worried about he said-she said."

“That’s the reason they talk trash," Prescott said. "It brings clout, it brings attention. And if that’s what they want, good for them.”