Lots of Eagles injured, can we take advantage?

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
McLeod--out (starter)
Johnson--out (starter)
Sproles--still out (sometime starter, general PITA when playing)
Ajayi--out (starter)
Peters--torn bicep, bruised quad, will be in and out of lineup as usual (starter)
Wallace--out (deep threat)
Hollins--out
Mills--out (starter)
Jones--??? (key nickel DB)
Marigos--special team ace still out
Jernigan--might finally play, probably not (starter)
Ngata--never know week to week

Well, can we do it despite our injuries? They have lost four games by a total of 15 points.

Ouch. you're going to make it hurt all the more if we lose.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Lane Johnson will play with an MCL sprain. Sproles was set to come back and he re-injured his hammy, feel bad for him. This was his last year and he’s played one game.

I see this game being closer than most expect. The Eagles O hasn’t been great getting TD’s and not FG’s which keeps teams in it. The D has been vulnerable to the big play. If Dallas can establish the run (that will be tough) and Dak takes his shots they can easily stick around and try an steal one.

To me this is a tale of two teams that seem to be going in different directions but since the NFL is so week to week that could easily change.

Trust me if this game is close, then the SB hang over is really on you guys. This is a led Garrett team and they play up too there coach just like Monday night.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Any other coach would play to the opponents weakness , not in the Garrett Era though .

Garrett golden rule #3 : PLAY TO OUR WEAKNESS .
Garrett golden rule #3 : PLAY TO OUR WEAKNESS.......and Execute! fight ! do your job! then watch the tape and get better.
as much tape as they have watched lol you have to wonder when they will get better ??

DandyDon52

Reaction score
people go on about wentz, but last year foles won out in playoffs and won the sb in style.
Now they put wentz back in and they are a .500 team at 4-4.
If he was all that good, shouldnt they be 7-1 or at least 6-2?

They would have to win out to have a chance at top 2 seed position, so now if they get in, they will have to go on the road
to NO or LA or chicago even

phil should make playoffs, but will be eliminated early on. wc or div round.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
BOzzRuF.gif
:laugh:

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
people go on about wentz, but last year foles won out in playoffs and won the sb in style.
Now they put wentz back in and they are a .500 team at 4-4.
If he was all that good, shouldnt they be 7-1 or at least 6-2?

They would have to win out to have a chance at top 2 seed position, so now if they get in, they will have to go on the road
to NO or LA or chicago even

phil should make playoffs, but will be eliminated early on. wc or div round.

Statistically Wentz is playing better than last year. He has made a couple bad decisions in the RZ but the team isn’t 4-4 because of his play. They’re 4-4 because the D gave up a 4th and 10 or more twice this year. Make a simple stop on a down you should and they’d be 6-2. That didn’t happen and you are what your record says.

Football is the ultimate team game saying “if he’s that good shouldn’t they be 7-1” is ridiculous. By that logic Green Bay should never lose.

I think Philly will make the playoffs, win the first round and lose in the second. They don’t have the talent to match-up with LA or NO.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Statistically Wentz is playing better than last year. He has made a couple bad decisions in the RZ but the team isn’t 4-4 because of his play. They’re 4-4 because the D gave up a 4th and 10 or more twice this year. Make a simple stop on a down you should and they’d be 6-2. That didn’t happen and you are what your record says.

Football is the ultimate team game saying “if he’s that good shouldn’t they be 7-1” is ridiculous. By that logic Green Bay should never lose.

I think Philly will make the playoffs, win the first round and lose in the second. They don’t have the talent to match-up with LA or NO.
Your right it is a team game, if I reverse your logic, you cant blame dak or any qb for a losing record.

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
McLeod--out (starter)
Johnson--out (starter)
Sproles--still out (sometime starter, general PITA when playing)
Ajayi--out (starter)
Peters--torn bicep, bruised quad, will be in and out of lineup as usual (starter)
Wallace--out (deep threat)
Hollins--out
Mills--out (starter)
Jones--??? (key nickel DB)
Marigos--special team ace still out
Jernigan--might finally play, probably not (starter)
Ngata--never know week to week

Well, can we do it despite our injuries? They have lost four games by a total of 15 points.

Have you seen our injury report? It's not pretty either. We lose 1-2 players & things fall apart, if they haven't already. Another team loses players & the replacements play at Pro Bowl level.

So, no.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
As bad as the offense has been, this game will come down to how our D plays. If the D can hold them under 20, I think we can wil. If the defense plays like last week and let’s Ertz convert every third down and they score 30, no chance.

CB61

Reaction score
To take advantage of something means there has to be an adjustment. See what I'm getting

This team doesn't know the word adjustment it's not in their vocabulary

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
Cowboys ruled out for week 10 game, we have injuries as well. Hopefully we come to play in this NFCE critical match-up. We can play spoiler for the birds season (Super Bowl hangover).

Austin
Charlton
Irving
Lee
Williams
Thomas
Gregory?
Swaim?

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
Sigh... like the hobbled 33 year old RB and no starting WR Commanders we lost to?