Twitter: Louis Riddick on Cowboys vs Chiefs

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Louis Riddick ‏@LRiddickESPN 2h
Dez Bryant showed what will happen when you try to single cover him with a guy that physically is inferior size-wise.

#Chiefs offense has to develop vertical passing game on the outside to take advantage of single high coverage. Need more +20yd chunk plays.

Dontari Poe was by T. Frederick so fast on his 1st sack with a classic club/arm-over finesse rush that Frederick barely touched him. #Chiefs

Negro Giggolo ‏@bmoreblack 35m
it was too easy I feel like the guard had to have missed assignment.

@LRiddickESPN 21m
on the 2nd sack yes, but not the first.

#Chiefs Dontari Poe: 4 solo tackles, 2 sacks, 2 TFL's, 2 QB hits. Big season continues...

Was clear from the beginning that the #Chiefs wanted to take away #Cowboys Jason Witten. Finished with just 3 rec. for 12 yds on 8 targets.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I was told that dontari Poe wa going to be the biggest bust in the 2012 draft .

LarryCanadian

Reaction score
Witten won't get many yards if you throw him the ball at the line of scrimmage or have him run routes 3-4 yards down the field - that was more offensive play-calling than defensive strategy if you ask me - and a major mistake IMHO. Witten's strength is getting open and finding the soft spot in D's 8-15 yards down the field - moving the chains, he's not going to make people miss in open field or burst through a hole YAC?!!!

ufcrules1

Reaction score
"Was clear from the beginning that the #Chiefs wanted to take away #Cowboys Jason Witten. Finished with just 3 rec. for 12 yds on 8 targets"
That is a good plan vs. the Cowboys. That is Romo's BFF and security blanket. You take Witten out of the game and it really hurts us.

Ender

Reaction score
"Was clear from the beginning that the #Chiefs wanted to take away #Cowboys Jason Witten. Finished with just 3 rec. for 12 yds on 8 targets"
That is a good plan vs. the Cowboys. That is Romo's BFF and security blanket. You take Witten out of the game and it really hurts us.

Especially if Romo won't throw the ball down field ....

Zordon

Reaction score

yep a lot of folks on here were laughing at the chiefs for that pick, while applauding the claiborne pick. look at us now...

wasn't the 2nd round pick supposed to pick up the slack?

ufcrules1

Reaction score
yep a lot of folks on here were laughing at the chiefs for that pick, while applauding the claiborne pick. look at us now...

To be honest.. on both of those sacks.. Frederick absolutely whiffed.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take out Whitten, we don't attempt to run and thi offense struggles.

links18

Reaction score
The no yards routes to Witten on 3rd and 10 need to stop. Ha, "no yards" actually means something in Canadian football.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
What exactly do you want him to do? Romo has to throw him the ball for him to make plays..and since Im assuming you haven't watched the all 22 yet, there is no way you can be basing that comment on anything valid.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I think the biggest problem today, especially when it came to beating the blitz was that Miles simply didn't get open quickly enough. He gets open and turns a couple of slants into big plays, this game is quite different.

visionary

Reaction score

i wanted this guy but was told that claiborne was the best defensive player in the draft and the best CB since Deion

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What exactly do you want him to do? Romo has to throw him the ball for him to make plays..and since Im assuming you haven't watched the all 22 yet, there is no way you can be basing that comment on anything valid.

I think it's valid to say that our 2nd rounder should've been used elsewhere.

Fasano or Bennett could've done a fine job in this "Escobar" role. There was no need to keep burning 2nd round picks on TE's.