Louis Vasquez Interview & Stephen McGee interview for draft fans

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
you can go to the link below and click where the interview is, not sure how to load it up

http://www.ktbb.com/sportsblog/

Louis Vasquez interview (03/06/09)
March 6th, 2009 by Craig under News & Notes. [ Comments: none ]
Print This | Email This |

Smoaky talks with Texas Tech offensive lineman Louis Vasquez about going through the NFL Combine, his record setting bench press, the teams that have shown the most interest and more…

Podcast (Listen Now):
Louis Vasquez (03/06/09)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen McGee interview (03/06/09)
March 6th, 2009 by Craig under College Football, Guest Interviews, NFL/Dallas Cowboys. [ Comments: none ]
Print This | Email This |

Smoaky talks with Texas A&M quarterback Stephen McGee about preparing for the NFL Draft and more…

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Vasquez seems like a nice, respectful guy. I like the "Yes sir, no sir" answers.

Hope the Eagles don't get him.

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Very interesting. I could see this guy drawing interest from teams like Dallas in the fourth round.

I had written him off due to the Texas Tech offense, but he mentioned his Shrine week. He's right. He really helped himself.

Jamie Thomas (Maryland) is another guy to watch.

Dallas will get a guard. The question is who and where.

The Eagles have a way of looking at guys Dallas likes. They jumped us for Andrews. I thought Parcells caught on to this and tried to sheild some guys he wanted from the Eagles. I think he put out some propaganda on Chris Gocong, and the Eagles took him in round 3.

The fact that both teams like Vazquez should tell us something. He's a legit draft target. The cat and mouse game is on.

jday

Reaction score
41gy#;2683904 said:
Very interesting. I could see this guy drawing interest from teams like Dallas in the fourth round.

I had written him off due to the Texas Tech offense, but he mentioned his Shrine week. He's right. He really helped himself.

Jamie Thomas (Maryland) is another guy to watch.

Dallas will get a guard. The question is who and where.

The Eagles have a way of looking at guys Dallas likes. They jumped us for Andrews. I thought Parcells caught on to this and tried to sheild some guys he wanted from the Eagles. I think he put out some propaganda on Chris Gocong, and the Eagles took him in round 3.

The fact that both teams like Vazquez should tell us something. He's a legit draft target. The cat and mouse game is on.
I'm actually more for the Cowboy's getting a decent center and moving Gurode back to Guard.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
yep, in a pretty good mock draft, sporting news i think; they had louis going in the 5th round.