Love how Dak says prior to hike. "OK. Here We Go"!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
They said on the broadcast it was new, but hasn't he been saying this? Or am I trippin, slippin, sippin on purple Lipton?
mr jwitt----i dont put a lot of weight on my short term memory...that being said....it seems to me i remember Dak saying sometime last year?

Cydios

Reaction score
Trying to remember, did he say something before?

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
His cadence included this from the start of the season, replacing "White 80".

My wife always thought last year he was yelling "ladies"

Ring6

StarSchema
Reaction score
all QBs have a cadence just to get everyone ready and accustomed to being ready for call for the the actual snap

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think it sounds corny
mr viman----you are the gentlemen with a profile pic.....of an outright crazy man....not saying i dont like Al Davis...Just Win Baby....so you to you

Dak saying that sounds corny?.....OK....cool #1...corny #1?

Kwyn

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners--- We have all heard Dak say these words whether under center or shotgun...."OK...Here WE Go"

personally i love it...like to hear what other Zoners think?

your favorite PLAT giver
GORICO
I’m on board with @GORICO

Know what would be perfect this week?

Something that will never happen.

A risenplat guarantee for the Cowboys.

Let’s see alliances declared.

Reactions: CWR

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
I didn’t watch TNF but Olson said on the broadcast that a team was using Taylor Swift in their cadence? :lmao:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
mr viman----you are the gentlemen with a profile pic.....of an outright crazy man....not saying i dont like Al Davis...Just Win Baby....so you to you

Dak saying that sounds corny?.....OK....cool #1...corny #1?
LOL good ol Al. May he RIP. I originally started using his avatar to remind people it could be worse than having Jerry.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
all QBs have a cadence just to get everyone ready and accustomed to being ready for call for the the actual snap
yes they do....but personally never heard one like that til Dak....i love it....but i like Dak a lot too?...i was going to say not everyone like Dak...but i was thinking

overall country wide?....but its worse....in our own CZ place....3/4 dont think Dak is the right QB for cowboys.....OUCH....and i might consider we might have

too many trolls?