Love how Dak says prior to hike. "OK. Here We Go"!

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
mr Vaquero----Hmmmm...Taylor Swift....OK ...Here we go
Haters gonna haaate!

Shake it off blue…

Shake it off red….

Ready! Hike!

(I’d take the cadence joke further but that’s the only Taylor Swift song I know)

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners--- We have all heard Dak say these words whether under center or shotgun...."OK...Here WE Go"

personally i love it...like to hear what other Zoners think?

your favorite PLAT giver
GORICO
I'd like to see him hit the huddle and tell them "We hike the ball at HERE, be ready".

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL good ol Al. May he RIP. I originally started using his avatar to remind people it could be worse than having Jerry.
mr viman---- i dont know....Al had no problem moving all chips in...often did not work....and often Raiders reminded people of a team that blew up during off season?..but push come to shove....i like Al Davis...warts and all....at least you knew he would not be "milk toast".....was it after 1984 outright crushing of
Commanders in SB....not allowed to say R E D S K I N S.....where ol Al said ....just win baby???

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'd like to see him hit the huddle and tell them "We hike the ball at HERE, be ready".
mr Corso----i will do my best to move your view up the chain?...no promises?...no PLATS...haahaha

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
mr Road----is this true???...maybe i have never paid attention....thought it was a Dak original?
Not as loud as Dak, but that may be on-field mic'ing, but heard him use it today and earlier this season as well

JBS

Reaction score
Are you sure? I’ve never heard this

He must have just started this today

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Haters gonna haaate!

Shake it off blue…

Shake it off red….

Ready! Hike!

(I’d take the cadence joke further but that’s the only Taylor Swift song I know)
hey i was ready ....and no encroachment call

Thomas82

Reaction score
I don't remember hearing him say it until the Chargers game.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
mr Road----good catch and good ears....i will upmost be paying attention any time now Rush comes in
Sounds like he was using it some last season too, but didn't notice it. Found this video and you can hear it distinctly a couple of times.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Are you sure? I’ve never heard this

He must have just started this today
He's been doing this for years.......It's a check with me @ the line for the play. If he says....."Ok..Here we go"....staying with the original play. But if he says...."Here we go".....without the OK.....He's audibled to the 2nd play...which is a run....Or if he says it twice.....then it's the 3rd play ....that is a pass.

Yes...people... our audibles are that complicated....Even Joe six pack off his couch can figure it out. :laugh:

This is what Kellen Moore had to work with.....

JBS

Reaction score
Are you guys sure???? I never heard this before ..,….

‍derr

offlimits

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners--- We have all heard Dak say these words whether under center or shotgun...."OK...Here WE Go"

personally i love it...like to hear what other Zoners think?

your favorite PLAT giver
GORICO
Prefer that to the Ram's "Halle Berry" from a few years ago. *Eye roll*