Love Roy, but I think we would

sacase

Reaction score
Kangaroo;1709552 said:
You realize watson burnt roy williams for a 28 yard game and Roy never made a play for the ball even though he could have

Roy also whiffed on a tackle to stop a 1st down when he came charging up field again

Roy sucks and needs to be benched

Way to make a fool out of yourself. First the other team has good players to and you know they sometimes try to make plays. That was a perfect throw by Brady. Roy had good coverage on that.

Second that was Newman who came up and wiffed.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
sacase;1709644 said:
Way to make a fool out of yourself. First the other team has good players to and you know they sometimes try to make plays. That was a perfect throw by Brady. Roy had good coverage on that.

Sorry Roy gets paid to make plays and he did not why is it the other teams players make plays and Roy does not hum so I am suppose to let Roy of the Hook.

No I am talking about Roy's whiff and yes Newman whiffed to

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
sacase;1709644 said:

ya beat me to it.. that's exactly what i was going to say..

Roy didn't really have any bad plays today at all.. had a couple of good hits.. not a good day for him, not a bad day for him.. Roy didn't cost us this game, that's for sure..

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
EMMITTnROY;1709671 said:
ya beat me to it.. that's exactly what i was going to say..

Roy didn't really have any bad plays today at all.. had a couple of good hits.. not a good day for him, not a bad day for him.. Roy didn't cost us this game, that's for sure..

I don't think he made any real bad plays today, but he didn't make any impact plays either.

He is definitely not what anyone expected when he came here, guess we will just have to accept what he is now, even if it doesn't make us all happy.

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1709698 said:
I don't think he made any real bad plays today, but he didn't make any impact plays either.

He is definitely not what anyone expected when he came here, guess we will just have to accept what he is now, even if it doesn't make us all happy.

What did we expect from him? Last time i checked he was a 4 time pro bowler. Resume looks good to me.

Deep_Freeze

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1709710 said:
What did we expect from him? Last time i checked he was a 4 time pro bowler. Resume looks good to me.

Your resume, big name, and stats on the resume are one thing.

Making game changing plays game after game, is another.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1709710 said:

pro bowls are nothing but a popularity contest.

Reaction score
Deep_Freeze;1709725 said:
Your resume, big name, and stats on the resume are one thing.

Making game changing plays game after game, is another.

Show me a safety who makes game changing play game after game. And please dont say Ed Reed, because thats a flat out lie. Fact is, Cowboy fans have unreal expectations for Roy. I for one am quite happy with the way he has played except for the Giants game.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
I LOVE ME SOME ME!;1709973 said:
Show me a safety who makes game changing play game after game. And please dont say Ed Reed, because thats a flat out lie. Fact is, Cowboy fans have unreal expectations for Roy. I for one am quite happy with the way he has played except for the Giants game.

Ok home about Roy showing up in a Big game and batting down a ball instead of just tackling people after catches

Can we get at least that