Twitter: LSU to hire Scott Linehan as Passing Game Coordinator

J817

Reaction score
Will they make him recruit? God I hope not for LSUs sake. A smart recruit will just ask him about his thoughts on offensive creativity. He wouldn’t have anything say. He would just start to babble some nonsense in some families living room.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Talk about going from creative to stunted.

This will likely work out just like the Cam Cameron hire did.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That’s the story of the Jason Garrett coaching tree. Instead of the acorns spreading out and creating new trees. They fall to the ground and get stepped on by little kids.
That's good. I like that.
I ask for permission to steal it.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
No, a Yugo.
I remember, a million years ago, my older sister buying her 1st car with her own money:
A Yugo.

She took our mother and myself (I was around 12) and all I remember was watching her test drive it and how it sounded like it was falling apart.
And it was a drive-off-the-lot brand new!

dwreck27

Reaction score
Lol LSU has to have their pick of hot shot OCs... someone from that Andy Reid or Sean Payton tree wanting to show they could be like joe Brady...

But no... he decides to take them back to 80s/90s football after absolutely destroying college football... L-O-L

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That’s the story of the Jason Garrett coaching tree. Instead of the acorns spreading out and creating new trees. They fall to the ground and get stepped on by little kids.
Actually, I don't think you can count him as Garrett's coaching tree. He came first.

J817

Reaction score
Actually, I don't think you can count him as Garrett's coaching tree. He came first.

Yea I’m looking at this and I’m not seeing Mike Zimmer.

parcells-tree.jpg