LSU v. Alabama - who ya got?

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3fudhb.jpg

Geaux tigers. Beat bama
Congrats Rob! You're the only one to pick the Tigers. Wish I had seen this thread earlier because there was no way Saban was going to walk away with a W against a tough and solid team as LSU. New National Champs in progress.

Wow, what a drive by LSU to seal the game.
That's what I thought.... until lol. I'm not deleting my post though. :muttley:

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am... SO proud of these young men.

Every year, Nick Saban recruits some of the best players out of this state. So many top Louisiana guys end up in Crimson Tide red.

For the young men who stayed at home because they loved LSU and wanted to play their college days in Baton Rouge...

Thank you.

Not my alma mater but Geaux Tigers! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Alabama fought back hard. I wonder what the game would have looked like if they didn’t take so long to find their footing.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Alabama fought back hard. I wonder what the game would have looked like if they didn’t take so long to find their footing.
that fumble by Tua on the first drive by bama might have been the game...bama looked like they were going in for a sure TD.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
that fumble by Tua on the first drive by bama might have been the game...bama looked like they were going in for a sure TD.

I almost changed my prediction during that drive:eek:

but thinking back now Tua was pressured a lot more in the first half which kind of contributed to those mistakes once he had time to throw he and that WR crew picked apart LSU’s secondary

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I almost changed my prediction during that drive:eek:

but thinking back now Tua was pressured a lot more in the first half which kind of contributed to those mistakes once he had time to throw he and that WR crew picked apart LSU’s secondary

He literally swung the ball out of his own arm. It was a non contact fumble. If he doesn't fumble that ball, the game is still an offensive track meet but likely a different outcome.