<3 Jay Ratliff

superpunk

Reaction score
Our team, fans across the nation, even the announcers, were flat out dead until Rat made a play to wake everybody up. In a game of emotion, sometimes that's all you need - one guy to step up. I think more than anything he was the catalyst for our win yesterday.

Is he the most disruptive NT in the game today?

Survey says yes.

Avaj

Peace Be Still
Reaction score
I agree. He was dominating, especially in the 1st half. He gave spark that we needed to get some confidence to make big plays. I thought he had exceptional game.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
superpunk;2977822 said:
Our team, fans across the nation, even the announcers, were flat out dead until Rat made a play to wake everybody up. In a game of emotion, sometimes that's all you need - one guy to step up. I think more than anything he was the catalyst for our win yesterday.

Survey says yes.

Yes he played lights out... First guy with a sack this season. Rat is awesome and his motor is non-stop.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
superpunk;2977822 said:

Survey says yes.

i think the whole team came out inspired, offense and defense at start of second half, what i heard was that tony romo, jason witten and one more offensive player along with a top defender had some things to say right before the team came back onto the field

i think that really woke them up, thats what is needed on this team leaders that talk to the players and the players listen