<= My best TO impersonation....post #3000

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Portland Fanatic said:
Hey look at me #3000...."loves me some me"

:nana:
You need more flashbulbs around yourself. Can you do some situps?

Or at least post more.

:grin:

Congrats.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
At least hit a few free throws. HA!

Time to start working on 4,000.

joseephuss

Reaction score
You should have used posts #2900 thru #2999 to demand money from the forum, so that we may be blessed with your post #3000.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Congrats PF.......I would like to see 3000 more.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
LOL...thanks for the fun posts...love this site!!! :thankyou: :thankyou: :yourock: :shades: :beer2:

felix360

Reaction score
Here at Cowboyszone.com we are an organization that do not honor individual accomplishments. We will now need you to apologize to your fellow members, if you dont all your post will be taken away and you will start from zero.

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
felix360 said:
Here at Cowboyszone.com we are an organization that do not honor individual accomplishments. We will now need you to apologize to your fellow members, if you dont all your post will be taken away and you will start from zero.

LOL....now that is the post I've been waiting for...well done....well done!!!

I will take the highroad...unlike TO.

My apologies for taking up valuable bandwidth on this awesome site to post such drivel....carry on. :D

Hoods

Reaction score
Shutup.

That's me telling you the same thing I told TO.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Your best TO impression, PF?

Only if you stripped to your skivvies and announced your 3000th in front of a full length lighted mirror while beating your chest with a pair of a dumbells. And Drew Rosenhaus was holding up your cue cards.

Congrats PF, and here's to many more. :)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
Your best TO impression, PF?

Only if you stripped to your skivvies and announced your 3000th in front of a full length lighted mirror while beating your chest with a pair of a dumbells. And Drew Rosenhaus was holding up your cue cards.

Congrats PF, and here's to many more. :)
Actually he'd need a press conference in his front yard while doing "rehab" situps.

PF, I can't believe you wasted your 3000th post on a T.O. impersonation. Quality not quantity man... :)

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
WoodysGirl said:
Actually he'd need a press conference in his front yard while doing "rehab" situps.

PF, I can't believe you wasted your 3000th post on a T.O. impersonation. Quality not quantity man... :)

No kidding...I will have to be much more selective with other milestones...especially when I despise the guy so much.