Lucky we didn't get him......

Mamba

RatisBeast
Reaction score
Rams | S. Jackson Down on Depth Chart - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:43:14 -0700

Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams rookie RB Steven Jackson is listed down on the depth chart behind RBs Marshall Faulk, Lamar Gordon and even FB Arlen Harris. Jackson is so far behind heading into training camp that he will not walk into a position to spell Faulk, according to Rams head coach Mike Martz. "To think that any back is going to come in and alternate with a guy who's been an MVP and is headed for the Hall of Fame... without ever doing anything, is just insane," Martz said. "He missed all of spring, and then he was supposed to be here this (past) weekend and didn't show up. So, we're just going to move on."

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Interesting... I am a little surprised at Jackson not showing up...

Sounds like he is already in the doghouse with Martz...

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
trickblue said:
Interesting... I am a little surprised at Jackson not showing up...

Sounds like he is already in the doghouse with Martz...

Isn't he with the Poston twins?

aikemirv

Reaction score
He does not fit in their offense IMO, I always thought it was a weird pick for them anyway.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Feel bad for him - he needs to find a wife who'll call the local sports shows and vouch for him.

blindzebra

Reaction score
Isn't he being handled by the Postons? That is why he is not there. They want top 5 money for him. Which was one of the reasons we were NEVER looking at Jackson.

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Well Marshall has had a few good years so far. (% Did the kid think he would start right out of the gate? Here he would have had Ham as a challenge. I write this with a straight face but this would have been a good place for him to land. Thats the name of that tune.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
RoyWillisill said:
Rams | S. Jackson Down on Depth Chart - from www.KFFL.com
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:43:14 -0700

Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams rookie RB Steven Jackson is listed down on the depth chart behind RBs Marshall Faulk, Lamar Gordon and even FB Arlen Harris. Jackson is so far behind heading into training camp that he will not walk into a position to spell Faulk, according to Rams head coach Mike Martz. "To think that any back is going to come in and alternate with a guy who's been an MVP and is headed for the Hall of Fame... without ever doing anything, is just insane," Martz said. "He missed all of spring, and then he was supposed to be here this (past) weekend and didn't show up. So, we're just going to move on."

Wow................