LVE buys weight room for former high school

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
Guess a bowflex was out of his price range sucks those kids have to try and win state with 4 treadmills.

Van Jaylon seems like the only band that can stay sober on this tour!

Doesn’t his high school play football in a dirt pit or something?

coult44

Reaction score
This dude is quickly rising to the top of my favorite Cowboys along with Jaylon. So awesome! I think it’s even more impressive because although he still makes a lot of money compared to the average joe, he’s still making rookie money. Seems like a humble, down to earth dude. LVE and Jaylon pair up perfectly on and off the field, very refreshing to see.

We got Irving and Gregory facing suspension for being knuckleheads while LVE and Jaylon, one of who is helping their high school and the other whi is going back to college to finish his degree. Makes me giddy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/cowboys-le...room-for-his-idaho-high-school-191339493.html

Some guys get it, (LVE, Smith) some guys don't (Irving, Gregory). Some guys would be successful in life even without football. Some guys would've never even been accepted into a community college without football. Some guys will have a legacy of greatness and change their family tree forever, and some will continue it the way it's been for generations. Which types of guys do you want to represent the Dallas Cowboys? I'm not saying LVE and Smith will be the greatest Cowboys ever. They sill have a lot of work to do. Regardless of that though, you don't have to worry about their lives without football, and the positive people they can be in society. You can't say the same about the other two crazies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Im saying he uses a pre 64 Winchester model 70 in 270 topped with a 4x14 Leupold vari x 3 in 4x14 . 130 gr Ballistic Silvertips powered by 57.5 of H 4831 and a 210m primer .

Accurate , Fast , Flat , Deadly, most of all reliable
:cool::thumbup::cool:
:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:
That'd be a mighty fine "all around & very versatile" outfit for that given A.O.,,,although, I was hoping somehow it was something a bit more exotically specialized like a browning gas auto job in .243 win. for it's fast follow up/nil recoiling pack thinning capabilities:thumbup:

* we better stop our conversation

Doomsday101

Reaction score
LOVE LVE...but we lack that nastiness on D at the interior. We lack the nastiness on the back end too.

Cowboys have some thumpers on this team and LVE is one. Randy White was nice guy off the field, not so nice when he was on it. Being a good guy and doing good things away from the field has nothing to do with a mans demeanor on the field.

John813

Reaction score
When it came time for the equipment to be delivered and installed at Salmon River in early February, Vander Esch helped unload the truck and unpack the boxes himself.

“He carried the big dumbbells in for us and it was just a great time with the community getting involved and the students all helping us unload the truck,” Wilde said. “For being a first year pro and to already give back to his high school and make that kind of change for the community, it says a lot about his character and the phenomenal person he is. I was pretty impressed by him.

“After he helped us he went and watched the girls basketball team play in McCall that night to support the school. It’s just amazing to see what he’s doing for that community.”

But the new weight room is not all Vander Esch is doing for his old high school. His apparel deal with Nike includes new uniforms for both the football and basketball teams at Salmon River next season.

From the article @Nightman found.

Very cool of LVE.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
#55 ROCKS!

* I'd find it of an interesting 'inner' insight,in knowing what his personal preference of (scoped) shooting iron/ rifle caliber works the best for him while out BLOWING FIST SIZED HOLES THRU WOLVES,personally:thumbup:
This man listens to The Ballad Of Bilbo Baggins.
Kudos.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
He has a good reputation of being a great guy. My buddy's mom ran into him up in Riggins, Idaho about a month ago, at the grocery store of all places, and posed for a picture with her group and was super friendly. Also, my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate sold him his new truck and I guess he was a down to earth guy during the transaction. He definitely still has a major presence in Idaho.