LVE Dream

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
It's like:
h61B37CB8
Hey, I know it's unwise in rattling the chain of CYBER PSYCHO KILLERS,,,so,,, it's cool,bro!,,, we cool:thumbup::starspin::thumbup:

:facepalm:o_O:facepalm:

Verdict

Reaction score
LVE and Smith have solidified the nickle defense. When Sean Lee returns he will be the back-up to these guys. This is a great problem to have. I want everyone healthy.

He was a heckuv a pick for the Cowboys. His range is incredible and on that big third stop he blew past the inbred center and tackle to make a stop. One of the best plays of the game.

Sean Lee is a liability when he is on the field compared to LVE. This has been the cast most of this year.

Lee needs to continue to ride the pine when the game is in doubt, as a general rule.

Verdict

Reaction score
I loved the pick and love it even more now. The kid just plays football. He and Jaylon are cornering a great duo and let’s give it up to Wilson for being a strong role player.

LVE was a significant "projection" as was the case with Ware. The projection turned out to be right. Thank goodness. He seems to be a real "find" for the Cowboys.

Verdict

Reaction score
We should have drafted one of the other two superior LBs; Jerry, Stephen, and McClay are ultra-moronic!!!

If only we could have gotten the power midget Roquan Smith or the lackluster Termaine Edmunds!!

Edmunds is in the DROY discussion, right?!

Roquan smith was was over drafted.