LVE Interception

zerofill

Reaction score
Between him and Elliott, they are literally riding on their backs.

Yep... just hoping we don't break them... They are keeping the team alive. That Saints game is going to be a killer though... Not surprising what Brees did to the Eagles, they have 3rd string out there as DBs... But still, he seems to be getting better with age.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
Not sure of the exact numbers but LVE has to have as many or almost as many picks as our secondary combined. Our DBs have zero turn and locate the ball/hold on to it skills.
His size and arm length assist his ability to get those picks, you could tell they knew this when drafting the kid and it has materialized!

Az Lurker

The Lurker
Reaction score
Last week's interception run back got me thinking about what makes LVE so good. One of the things that stood out to me was the way he "gets skinny" at the 9 second mark. For as big as he is blockers sometimes have a hard time getting a hand on him as he works towards the ball.

This is of course in addition to his elite change of direction skills, acceleration, size/speed ratio, and absolutely enormous wingspan. Really though the way Sean Lee talks about him it's the work ethic, play recognition, and intangibles that are making him a star.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
What's really impressive about his two interceptions back to back is his return after he gets the ball. I think we should line him up as a tight end in the red zone.. he certainly has the wingspan to go up and grab one.
I agree with you.

Put him at TE and let him block or catch.

He has the hands obviously.

lkelly

Reaction score
That chip on Ridley's shoulder probably deflected the ball.

chip-tattoo.jpg

conner01

Reaction score
What's really impressive about his two interceptions back to back is his return after he gets the ball. I think we should line him up as a tight end in the red zone.. he certainly has the wingspan to go up and grab one.
He reminds me a bit of a young Lee

droopdog7

Reaction score
I love how he lowers the boom into the "defender" at the end of the play like "nah you're not going to tackle me, I'M going to tackle YOU"
He did exactly what I was thinking right there. As they closed in on LVE, I yelled “run ‘em over!”