Twitter: LVE > Roquan Smith

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
How many Darius Leonard games have you watched?
Man your life is either extremely boring or you let YouTube and talking heads on network tv tell you how to think.
I have watched plenty of them, mainly because we play them in a few weeks.

Maybe you could watch a few other teams besides the Cowboys and maybe then you might be able to speak more intelligently about other players.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Vander Esch has passed him the last few weeks as far as I am concerned.

It is down to Leonard and Vander Esch as far as I see.

James is a good good looking rookie. But in terms of game breaking plays, he falls short.
It helps that LVE plays in more nationally televised games.

conner01

Reaction score
Darius Leonard might be better than all over them, including Vander Esch.

I know that is blasphemy, but that kid makes plays.
He is playing very good and has done for them what LVE has for us

conner01

Reaction score
How many Darius Leonard games have you watched?
Man your life is either extremely boring or you let YouTube and talking heads on network tv tell you how to think.
No knock on LVE but I’ve watched Darius a few times and he’s used differently but has been a huge impact player
LVE doesn’t get the pass rushes that he does so he gets sacks to go with tackles
Love LVE but Darius is a great player too

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I wanted Smith but I was okay with LVE.

However, LVE has exceeded expectations and is producing better than Smith.

I felt LVE was a safe pick in April but he has turn into a great value pick so far. He has replaced Sean Lee in my opinion.
LVE is classic lottery ticket player. He has all the measurables. The question with him was he a one year wonder and he did not come from a big 6 school. Dallas has a good pipeline in Boise state.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
With the direction the NFL is trending I wouldn’t trade Vander Esch for any 4-3 linebacker.

He’s a DB in a classic linebackers body.

He’s already one of the better linebackers I can remember in space.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
LVE is a once in a decade athlete.

My comment was directed at you thinking Jed had ANYTHING to do with it. LMAO........we all have had a healthy dose of Jed and his football decisions for 25 years. Do you seriously think he suddenly improved at the same time McClay arrived?

Just stop it...... it's embarrassing.

And BTW........if Vandy isn't ROY...... there's something wrong. Pro-Bowl as well. Yah.....he's THAT good.
I totally misunderstood your earlier post. My bad.

Last edited:

seamus18

Reaction score
Love me some Wolf Hunter. What about Rahsaan Evans? I remember a lot of folks on here wanted us to draft him. Not even close to being in the conversation. Anyone know how he has looked this year?

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Figured you’d discount LVE. Seems about right.

Actually, I was one of the few that was touting LVE pick after we drafted him. You were claiming Jaylon’s nerve was 100% healed his rookie season and that he didn’t wear a brace, luuulz.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
With Lee returning and Jerry giving him back his spot, LVE might not be able to maintain the stats required to win this award.

superonyx

Reaction score
I have watched plenty of them, mainly because we play them in a few weeks.

Maybe you could watch a few other teams besides the Cowboys and maybe then you might be able to speak more intelligently about other players.
If my life gets to the point where i find myself watching meaningless Colts games I will need to reevaluate what i am doing in life.
Its not like we are speaking about the Giants, Eagles, Patriots or a team in our division or who is always on tv. You need to actually make a serious effort to seek out a colts game.

You are either lying and like to repeat the talking heads comments on this guy or you have much more free time than i do....much more.
Do you live in colts country?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
he's really been having an outstanding year. i've fallen in L(o)VE though *dodges tomatoes*
Hey!,,,snag a couple dozen of them ther' tomaters as they zing past,,,& I'll meet you down at the river bench's big sandbar with a gallon of homemade cherry wine& a salt shaker ,,,we'll party till we puke,,,er,,, in real pretty color too!o_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao: