LVE Says He's 110% Ready To Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

cern

Reaction score
There are the positive, glass half full people, and then there are people like you, negative glass half empty people.
depending on the shape of the glass, half full/empty might be difficult to ascertain. level or volume?

RoboQB

Reaction score
depending on the shape of the glass, half full/empty might be difficult to ascertain. level or volume?

Never order a large draft beer at Applebee's.
The amount is the same as a regular draft beer.

Better yet, never go to Applebee's... lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Love ya man,, but I find myself longing for the day,, wondering if you will ever say anything negative about the Cowboys. :laugh:

Your glass over flowith
I've had my moments. Didn't like Garrett, don't like Jerry the GM, didn't like TO and Dez, wanted Witten gone, didn't like Marinelli. I just don't dwell on it like some do.

cern

Reaction score
Never order a large draft beer at Applebee's.
The amount is the same as a regular draft beer.

Better yet, never go to Applebee's... lol
I have never gone to an applebees. just don't like the name.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He wants to hir free agency atleast once before he retires.

ThatJerryKid

cowboys31
Reaction score
The defense has a ton of potential. Lots of question marks, but a really high ceiling as well.

Tank-McCoy-Poe-Aldon
Crawford-Woods-Hill-Gregory

LVE-Jaylon
Lee-Harris

Chido-Lewis-Brown-Canady

HaHa-Woods

If Aldon and Gregory are 80% of what they're capable of and LVE is healthy, the only true weakness is a legit #1 CB.

I imagine we're targeting CJ Henderson, CeeDee Lamb, or Javon Kinlaw in the draft. If we signed Logan Ryan, our defense could be a force.
Honestly, this doesn't look like a force to me at all. You have 2 aging DT's who are better than anything that we have had in a while but that isn't saying much. Your right DE is either a player coming off hip issues and wasn't a dominant player before that, or a DE who has missed SIGNIFICANT time over the past several years. Your LB's have hope but have only 1 good season to show for it, and it wasn't last season. If that is your startings CB's, you may have the worst group of CB's (or close to it) in the NFL. Safeties are average. I see 2 very good players on this defense, Lawrence and Vander Esch. I completely disagree with your comment that we are a few "what ifs" away from being a force. We are about 4-5 young impact players away from a championship defense in my opinion. A good draft could fill 1-2 of those spots. A great draft could fill 3-4 of those spots.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I read it. You predicted he'll get re-injured. That's being a negative Nancy. Glass half empty. Negative. I understand very well but apparently you don't. Most people like you and stash deny, deny, deny.

He has already "re-injured" it. This wasn't the first time it happened to him.

Only the first time he lied to get drafted. Now everyone should call into question how healed he truly is....

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He has already "re-injured" it. This wasn't the first time it happened to him.

Only the first time he lied to get drafted. Now everyone should call into question how healed he truly is....
Yes that's true, but we don't know right? Some will look at it negatively and some positively. Only time will tell.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wouldn't it require a performance enhancing substance to be more than 100% ready?

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is a wild and crazy idea.
How about stopping the name calling and personal attacks.
How about if you don't like a specific user and find yourself attacking them...just put them on ignore.
Putting someone on ignore is what should be done, not some silly notion of weakness that some think.

Saying that you believe someone is a negative or positive poster concerning the team is not an attack in itself.
However if you are the type of person that has to go from thread to thread to thread and belittle those who do not view your side of the situation (positive or negative) maybe you need to slow your roll and basically quit being a troll.

If you have to get to personal attacks and name calling you need to stop it and walk away.

If it continues you will be benched.

Status
Not open for further replies.