Lynch or Forte

mooseq

Reaction score
Both of them should be available this off season. Who would take for a 2 year deal? I like Forte better being he is able to catch

lwehlers

Reaction score
I would take forte.forte fits the teams scheme that we need in a running back. lynch is a headache and this team has plenty of headaches to deal with from the owner to the headcoach to be able to deal with what lynch will bring to this team. I would love martin but I have a feeling the bucs will do anything to keep him. miller would be a great fit and may not break the cap either.

bark

Reaction score
I read on here that Murray would be back

Craig

Reaction score
Lynch has been carrying a massive workload for a while and is body appears to be breaking sown. No thanks.

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Neither. Keep DMAC, Turbin an then draft a Dereck Henry type power back.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Forte. He still a great back. Bring him here he will have a breakout year. Look at McFadden he's doing pretty good. Hopefully romo will be back

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Both of them should be available this off season. Who would take for a 2 year deal? I like Forte better being he is able to catch

Forte is on the wrong side of 30.

https://lh3.***BROKEN***/-BztiBiYnJbI/VmvlrpUHVZI/AAAAAAAEj54/1oENgCtizTE/w506-h281/16VG2.gif

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I would like Forte to replace DMac, and give him a complimentary role to a rookie. Forte is still a very, very good football player.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'd stick with DMC and draft someone to come in and take his place.

No reason to spend any kind of money on old FA running backs.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like the hypothetical Doug Martin or Lamar Miller better.

Absolutely. Lynch and Forte are winding down. Miller, especially has his whole career in front of him. Very underrated RB.

robjay04

Reaction score
And that is why Miami will resign Miller.

I don't think Miller will want to sign back with Miami. Miami doesn't give him enough carries and he has voiced his displeasure to the media recently.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Miller will want to sign back with Miami. Miami doesn't give him enough carries and he has voiced his displeasure to the media recently.

Exactly. Why they don't use him more is mind boggling.