Mac Jones has been offered up for trade?

Xavier187

Reaction score
Pat's are selling him asap. Might be a good add if the price is wright. Not sure what they want but Mac is a good QB. Just wrong system

Xavier187

Reaction score
No he doesn't. He is just in the wrong system. I would trade J.Lewis for him in a heart beat.

gtb1943

Reaction score
He actually had a pretty good rookie year - go back and look at the Cowboys game - and made the playoffs.

Then genius Belichick thought making a special teams coach the QB coach and a DC the OC were good ideas. Shockingly, Jones regressed.
I am getting the feeling that BB is starting on his downhill slide. Happens to every coach that hangs around too long.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Too much. 5th.
There is more upside to Mac Jones than the 5th round QBs you'd be taking in the draft. There is also more potential for him to actually pan out than the vast majority of third round prospects.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Teams aren't trading for Mac Jones. Who would want him, LV?

Compensation would be low especially after this story. 5th round starting point, 4th at best?

gtb1943

Reaction score
Teams aren't trading for Mac Jones. Who would want him, LV?

Compensation would be low especially after this story. 5th round starting point, 4th at best?
Depends; some coaches that are not worshippers of BB might bite.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Bill having regrets they traded away Jimmy G. :lmao:

Does NE target a QB in round 1, that will be a telling sign.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Is Bill having regrets they traded away Jimmy G. :lmao:

Does NE target a QB in round 1, that will be a telling sign.
Bill probably would prefer Jimmy G over Mac Jones, but I doubt he regrets the trade. They at least got a 2nd round pick for him. If they don't trade him during the 2017 season Jimmy G probably still walks via free agency after that season while the Pats win the SB in 2018 with Brady and make another SB in 2019.

kskboys

Reaction score
There is more upside to Mac Jones than the 5th round QBs you'd be taking in the draft. There is also more potential for him to actually pan out than the vast majority of third round prospects.
I don't see him that way. AJ Maccaron clone.

khiladi

Reaction score
I am getting the feeling that BB is starting on his downhill slide. Happens to every coach that hangs around too long.

His right hand man Ernie Adams, “the genius” behind Spygate that had the photographic memory that supposedly processed film quickly, and so did their OL, that was the architect of their OL and coach for over 20 years Dante Scarnecchia. This happened the same year Brady bounced to Tampa Bay. The Patriots were also not good offensively that last year either, as they had no personnel on offense.

I don’t think it’s coincidental.