Twitter: Machotta: Sean Lee called Prescott's play an inspiration. Felt D could've done more (paraphrase)

Aven8

Reaction score
The loss is like a swift kick to the you know what, BUT what Dak did this season and in that game is nothing short of amazing. I'm not sure we have allowed that to sink in how well this dude actually played as a rookie!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
The loss is like a swift kick to the you know what, BUT what Dak did this season and in that game is nothing short of amazing. I'm not sure we have allowed that to sink in how well this dude actually played as a rookie!!!

Best ever rookie season. The "what about RG3's rookie season" comments fall short. He didn't have the type of playoff game that Dak just had in his first postseason appearance. Not by a long shot, Aven. He went 10-19 for 84 yds (4.4 YPA), 2 TDs and an INT. Then his brittle self busted his knee and he was never the same.

We have a stud on our hands. Jerry, learn from your failures with Romo and do this kid right.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Best ever rookie season. The "what about RG3's rookie season" comments fall short. He didn't have the type of playoff game that Dak just had in his first postseason appearance. Not by a long shot, Aven. He went 10-19 for 84 yds (4.4 YPA), 2 TDs and an INT. Then his brittle self busted his knee and he was never the same.

We have a stud on our hands. Jerry, learn from your failures with Romo and do this kid right.

Completely agree. They could have a big run in them if they do this right, but they need to fix the "d".

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sean Lee doesnt have much time left playing at a high level. Hes 31? Years old

If he stays healthy, he could play into his mid 30s at a high level. He's elite (All Pro says "hello" :)). His preparation and dedication can easily keep him as a stalwart at the Will, Woodson :)

Healthy being the key, and his move to WLB seems to be aiding his durability.

movaughn88

Reaction score
If he stays healthy, he could play into his mid 30s at a high level. He's elite (All Pro says "hello" :)). His preparation and dedication can easily keep him as a stalwart at the Will

His mind/instincts is his biggest asset, because when combined with film prep, he blows up plays because he recognizes them as they are just developing. I don't think his quick twitch burst of speed will deteriorate significantly in the next 2-3 years if he can stay on the field.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If he stays healthy, he could play into his mid 30s at a high level. He's elite (All Pro says "hello" :)). His preparation and dedication can easily keep him as a stalwart at the Will, Woodson :)

Healthy being the key, and his move to WLB seems to be aiding his durability.
He reminds me of that Carolina Panthers LB, Tim Thomas? Last name is Thomas, but anyway, the guy is aged like a fine wine over the years. That's Sean for me. I see two years at a high level.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
let's get some more "quality depth" guys to help Sean out on that side of the ball :rolleyes:
We will. We have seen a real QB behind this wall that was built. Now build another menacing wall on the D-line. Sky is the limit!

Disclaimer: I still love Romo and it was merely a dig. Smile!